SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Her PI session sure looked like it was shot AFTER the show ended...

Hmmmm

Does this mean the "former" swimming jock is her finalist?

*chuckle chuckle*

I have no horse that I am betting on. After Coconut left after hometowns, frankly I don't care any more. But it sure looks like Mister Red Bull just... might defeat Aaron's Little Bruthah after all.

Once again, for the 100th time, MISTER Harrison reminds us that it is ALL about Aaron as if that is ALL that he and Aaron's Little Bruthah will discuss in the hot seat later.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:00 pm

umngirl wrote:FTR, there's no record of JoJo owning a house in Dallas as of right now. Unless it's in a different city and not Dallas.

http://www.dallascad.org/searchowner.aspx
Isn't her dad in real estate? Maybe by bought a house together, they meant were given one to rent? laugh out loud

Last edited by Diana on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:00 pm

umngirl wrote:FTR, there's no record of JoJo owning a house in Dallas as of right now. Unless it's in a different city and not Dallas.

LOTS of suburbs surrounding Dallas. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:00 pm

The truth will eventually come out whether it's for real or not IMO....I just hope they are not saying just anything to dispel the break out rumors and please their fan base, that is all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:00 pm

She "owns" a property management company.

I imagine that "buying a house together" means they'll move into a house the company already owns.

Seriously, no way they've been house hunting and he's paying half. That's crap.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:01 pm

richmondrose wrote:
biglove44 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Since threads are locked. This is what they say on Kimmel

Not like he's got anything else going on.

So what hsppened to the rumor that they split up. He should really get his story straight.

I have no idea. I haven't followed this show since sean/catherine and just read the spoilers at steve's site.

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:01 pm

Jojo is pissed at Jordan.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:01 pm

My guess is they did not purchase a house together.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:02 pm

jojo is soooooo much more into the ugly version of aaron rodgers than robbie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:02 pm

JoJo doesn't live in Dalas. She lives in a small city outside of Dallas. Lots of rich folk live around there. It's where her parents live. I forgot the name..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:02 pm

RS just retweeted a photo some girl posted. Is she insinuating that Jordan is gay???
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:03 pm

She is in real estate. It simply could be she/they are going to be moving and renting one of the homes she has on the market.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM