SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:52 am

"You genuinely seem like you like each other."

Chris Harrison says to a newly engaged couple that are supposed to be so happy and in love. Suspect

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:53 am

I'm just not feeling them as a couple, but I've not been a big fan of either JoJo or Jordan as individuals, so that might be the reason for it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:56 am

I enjoy rooting for couples that everyone hates. Jo-dan - I wish you the best and hope your relationship lasts longer than boreben/blonde and shawn/k(?).

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:58 am

biglove44 wrote:I enjoy rooting for couples that everyone hates.  Jo-dan - I wish you the best and hope your relationship lasts longer than boreben/blonde and shawn/k(?).

Not everyone hates them. question

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Why would they need a realtor? I thought JoJo could handle that. No?

TYVM  I have asked that question so many times. I could not find a single advertisement of her being a realtor. She could have made some cash on a sale. My guess, she doesn't have a license.
This is precisely what I am thinking, also.  :Nod:
It just to show how much freakin bullshot goes into building this cast up. Next we'll  find out Jordan is not really Aaron's little brother. What is wrong with this world? :shocked!:

Haha he's nobody's brother. awkward - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 am

Why is it when people see though the fakeness, they are accused of hating them? Suspect

I do not care or know enough about any of these people to "hate" them.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
biglove44 wrote:I enjoy rooting for couples that everyone hates.  Jo-dan - I wish you the best and hope your relationship lasts longer than boreben/blonde and shawn/k(?).

Not everyone hates them. question

I have actually never seen the word "hate" used on this forum against contestants but SCMIIW. Hate is such a strong feeling to emote towards people that we don't know or people in general IMO but I won't speak for others.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 am

Diana wrote:Why is it when people see though the fakeness, they are accused of hating them? Suspect

I do not care or know enough about any of these people to "hate" them.

Good question. Folk might snark and voice their opnions but I've not read any "hate" remarks no idea

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:11 am

Tread carefully guys. 
Discuss the show but stay within the respectful guidelines, please.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:13 am

I wish them the best. No don't see them lasting, but will be happy if I am wrong.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:17 am

I don't hate them. IMO nothing I've seen of them, on any episode, during AFTR etc, has made me want to root for them, or care for them. If they last, good for them, if they won't, oh well.

I think it's just a bit weird, that JoJo's friend dragged Robby on social media, while JoJo and Jordan had such a hard time from people on social media themselves. A bit hypocritical IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:21 am

I think the friend was going hard at Robby because people got the feels for him and was throwing shade at JoJo and her F1. Very negative of her directed towards Robby.

So much wasted energy I think. Why not use it to spout positively glowing praises for JoJo and F1.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM