SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 am

is there a link up yet where we can watch the last episodes?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:49 am

Well, I got plenty of red flags tonight. Different strokes for different folks. I think their days are numbered. I'm happy to move on to BIP tomorrow and put this season to rest.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:50 am

mercieme wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Interesting . One of the names has been revealed.
What name?

RS's sources, he claimed in his spoiler that Jordan dated a girl till right about filming and lied to her that he wasn't going on the show to find love, something to that effect anyways.

Regardless totally possible that Jordan has fallen for Jojo, best wishes to them and hope they overcome the odds, they will really need it as I think Jojo will be the one to break things up if things continue to get to her...all jmo.

Thanks! I try not to give RS site clicks so I missed that.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:51 am

mindless wrote:They seemed perfectly fine and happy on Kimmel. Still no red flags for me.
I didn't even watch the episodes tonight, but I DID just watch Kimmel, and honestly, just from watching Kimmel, I agree with you.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:51 am

Yes glad it's over too. Ready to move their thread down . Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:51 am

mindless wrote:They seemed perfectly fine and happy on Kimmel. Still no red flags for me.

Not kimmel nor the people video., nor their travel snapchat.

IMO the after was stressful because of their anticipation of more :stirthepot  from Ch, Chad etc. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:54 am

nd4reality wrote:

Not kimmel nor the people video., nor their travel snapchat.

IMO the after was stressful because of their anticipation of more :stirthepot  from Ch, Chad etc. Jmo.

I would rather have a pastor hanging around the whole show ready to marry someone vs who was there tonight . Seemed like a dissing of sorts. No warm fuzzies for sure. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:55 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:They got the basics right on the Kimmel quiz but neither knew each other's grandparents names.  Jordan did know all of JoJos were dead she just had I am sorry

Yeah, that's a huge red flag.  Especially since Jordan's had an IG post/pic up for two months naming his grandfather, Charles, who had just passed away.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am

If all the grandparents are mostly deceased, I don't see the big deal. Ben and Lauren didn't know uncles/pets names (well Ben knew of Tessa and that's it.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am

I mean Ben and Lauren straight up failed that quiz. I am pretty sure this won't be the indication of their making it or not.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:03 am

Jordan's post on Instagram....

@jrodgers11  When you look back at your life it's those little moments when one decision completely changes the course of your life. A few months ago I took a leap of faith that took me on a journey that lead me to the love of my life. @joelle_fletcher I love you more than anything! You are the most amazing woman on this planet, you are my best friend, and my rock. You are the best thing I wake up to in the morning and the last thing on my mind at night. Today is not the start of our love story, it's the start of a new chapter. I have grown to love you more and more with every passing day. I loved reliving the greatest day of our life tonight. The day we decided to take on the world together. To be fully committed to each other for the rest of our lives. That seems like a long time, but already I know it won't be nearly long enough. I never grow tired of laughing, crying, living, and loving with you, and I never will. Here's to the next 100 years, and a 100 more after that, because no amount of time is ever long enough to spend with the love of your life. You are my everything, and I'm so ready to marry you and do life with you!!

Link

Last edited by jen689 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:07 am

All threads are now open. yes

And that's a wrap!  Thanks for sharing your thoughts, opinions, emotions, and humor with us this season, and every season!  

blowkiss
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM