SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If they truly felt they have nothing to prove, then it shouldn't have been difficult to ignore negative SM IMHO.

I think that had more to do with the hurtful comments IMO. Like people saying he didn't love her and all this other stuff.

I'm sorry but I will never understand any one of these contestants that have the need to be stressed out over negative SM. If the relationship is strong, it should't matter what people you don't even know think of you. It's all the way that it's handled that tells me the story. She had a hissy fit and called out whatever that rag mag was and said it's all garbage. Yelled when she said it. Who was she trying to convince? The audience, herself, whatever. I would be laughing at it. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If they truly felt they have nothing to prove, then it shouldn't have been difficult to ignore negative SM IMHO.

That does seem like a contradiction, I agree. In listening to them on ATFR they talked about
conversation and how they worked through all negativity from the tabs/mags and that it
was difficult. Jo admitted they had some hard times post show. They prob came to their
own conclusion or with help. That they needed not to prove anything only to themselves.
I'm a fan my perception may be different.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:58 pm

I think the biggest part of what bothered Jojo was not being able to defend herself, now she can, not with words but actions. They can just live their life and thats defense enough.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:01 pm

I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for JoJo to bring the man she chose to share with millions of people, many of whom already decided he was a jerk. It was supposed to be a glorious day for her, but it ended up being one she probably felt defensive about. I assume she's confident in her choice, but it takes a lot of guts to stand before people who are sneering at you or doing it behind your back.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:06 pm

I'm glad they didn't say that all is perfect like most of the couples that come out of the bubble.

They acknowledge that it was difficult but they gotten closer over the period. As a fan I appreciate this.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:09 pm

All the final couples have to deal with their own individual kind of snark and tabloid/sm hate. Jordan/JoJo Seem to be getting it for Jordan's allegedly shady past. Kaitlyn/Shawn it was Nick and her actions with him. For BenLo it was the 2 ily. It is what it is, and it won't end soon. It's not nice, I don't agree with it, but it's nothing new. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I think that had more to do with the hurtful comments IMO. Like people saying he didn't love her and all this other stuff.

I'm sorry but I will never understand any one of these contestants that have the need to be stressed out over negative SM. If the relationship is strong, it should't matter what people you don't even know think of you. It's all the way that it's handled that tells me the story. She had a hissy fit and called out whatever that rag mag was and said it's all garbage. Yelled when she said it. Who was she trying to convince? The audience, herself, whatever. I would be laughing at it. JMHO
I understand that. But IMO it still hurts. From being a nobody in the public eye to being thrown into the fire all in one swoop, that's tough. Yeah, they all sign up for it. But it's not until after the fact that many people truly understand the repercussions IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:17 pm

I both agree and disagree.  I think for the most part, the two of them kept their interactions on SM to a minimum which helped.  And I often find myself saying when SM is discussed that all the people have to do it make their personal account private to avoid and ignore.  But I also think that even if their account had been, it would not have stopped the masses on SM from attacking thanks to RS, rag mags, and even the shows edit.  Because the negative was everywhere and even if they didn't say it or tag them directly, it's still out there.  And as much as you ignore things at times, it doesn't necessarily go away, it's still there in the background like a bad headache.

They chose to go on the show so dealing with it is their problem.  And I normally don't feel sorry for them, but I'm sure having to choose to ignore it and keep it in the background can get old fast, too.  I wouldn't want to deal with it, but I wouldn't go on the show and put myself in that position in the first place.  And as much as I tried to ignore it or be thick skinned about it, I'm sure it would eventually wear a little. Not that I'd personally care about people's opinions I didn't know, but the constant negative would be what bothered me personally. JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I agree about SM. I would like to think this great SM effect is generational, but I know plenty millennials who would brush it off, too. Just block those who are not fans. You don't have to be "on" all the time. 
So it must be a "celeb" thing? You can still utilize privacy settings. I don't think George Clooney etc live and breathe by SM. 
The rags are a bit harder, imo, because even if they can personally be ignored you can't account for mom, aunt Mary and brother Bob ignoring the stuff and commenting on it. 
Perhaps it's a maturity issue. I think as life evolves, there are more important things to focus on even if you are semi famous than negative social media. Even the famous deal with illness, death, and child raising issues from colic to autism. When you put things into focus does negative sm really matter? Not to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:04 pm

I have been mostly neutral about JoJo and Jordan all season. I've enjoyed watching some of the men more than the coupling but I have decided I'm going to give the kids a chance to make it in the real world. They are young and have a lot to learn. We have all been there. If it works out I'll be happy for them, because I love a love story. If it doesn't work out, then I'll wish them both well in their separation and hope neither gets hurt.

I'm ready for BIP and then hopefully I will get to enjoy seeing Luke every week for 6 weeks or so.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:32 pm

What I don't get is outside of rs and some magazines aren't they both insanely popular? I thought she has more insta and twitter followers than any other contestant. I thought every one thought she was the hottest and the best and she was always going to pick Jordan. Are they even getting that much social media backlash?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:37 pm

I don't see it but what do I know ? I see a lot of love and support for them.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM