SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:53 am

I mentioned in other threads that I had wine tonight so my judgement is cloudy, but OMG Noah Galloway is Chad's clone. However, he is truly the much better half. Am I delusional? Seen on my local ABC news report which featured it from national. He's missing 2 limbs I think. Man, he is worth much more than the puke that made me post this.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:22 am

He seems like he might be funny, but in the back of mind, I would always wonder if he might follow through on some of those threats eventually.

Chad may not be a bad guy. However I think he did use the "B" word against a couple of women. That's probably the first thing he said which turned the cast members against him. Then the Sarah comment.

He brought out the psycho in Lace. Grant should be forewarned. And plus, what is Chad doing hanging out with Grant's ex?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:33 am

I just think Chad is a time bomb waiting to happen.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:36 pm

nikikass wrote:I just think Chad is a time bomb waiting to happen.

Actually now I am thinking Chad is really cool, but just really misunderstood. Similar to others, he lacks control over his tongue. I'd much rather hang out with Chad than Josh. Chad is just a loud mouth. Josh is something hidden and simmering.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:49 pm

In looking for updates on Nick's season I ran across this.  Is it really him?  laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

eoff @GeoffWithNoJ
Chad from #TheBachelor was on MTV's Next, 9 years ago
Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 CvfhygTVYAAjWdS
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:36 am

Yep that's Chad all right. He has that same grouchy bear look on his face. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:34 am

Wow, just WOW. He aged a lot in just 9 years

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:53 am

LOL 9 yrs is 9 years!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:40 pm

I probably watched it back then.  laugh out loud  

Wonder if he acted the same as he did on 'Ette?  dizzy
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Our boy Chad will be on the next season of Famously Single. laugh out loud

In addition, because a spinoff show he was trying to pitch garnered zero interest from any TV networks, our resident bad boy Chad Johnson will have to join an already existing cast as I’ve learned that Chad will be on the next season of “Famously Single.” They haven’t started filming yet, but it starts soon from what I hear, and that Chad is set to be on the cast. I hope all of you realize this isn’t ending anytime soon. And all of Nick’s girls are chomping at the bit to get their Instagram and TV careers started as well. I mean lets face it, a lot of them are gonna make up a majority of “Bachelor in Paradise 4,” so get ready. They just can’t right now because they’re not “officially” on the show until ABC releases the cast. Which you already know most of. They’re just reaping the benefits of the others who paved the way before them. Good times.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:05 pm

Chad will bring it to FM laugh out loud Josh was a total snooze
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:07 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I might actually have to attempt to watch an epi or two.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+41
mizzoufan
Tiggerlgh
Mommyof2
sparkler
aviej