SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:27 pm

A fan forum for Josh and Amanda. Fan forum rules apply!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:56 pm

I hope this works out!! Josh deserves happiness and so does Amanda.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:28 pm

Thank you, GA, what a nice surprise.

A question was asked in Josh's BIP disc. thread, about where Marcus lives and where Josh could be, but I'm answering in here, as it's just easier for me to deal with Smiley

Marcus has Laguna Beach as his location on his twitter profile.  Last night Josh was on the 5 heading to No. LA,  more towards Sacramento, & that's north past where Marcus lives.

Amanda moved to Irvine, CA, that's where she lives now & it's south of LA. It's about 1/2 hr.  inland from Marcus. From a twitter pic, Marcus lives in a nice apartment.

Amanda is  still at Lake Tahoe, a "girls weekend" she tweeted on a jet ski with the twins. Unless some of the guys are there too, I doubt Josh is there, but who knows.

We have to remember, they cannot say they are together or post pics together yet. It's a big secret  (not) Fleiss thinks, that Josh is joining BIP  giggling

I assume he has to get settled in wherever he's going to live. IMO, he won't move in with Amanda right away, but let him & the kids and doggie get to know each other better.  All we know is that he was almost there and he was on 5 heading NORTH LA. Hopefully we can sleuth some clues so we know.

Josh could very well be anywhere in CA today.  Well wherever Josh is, we know Sabel is with him. heartbeat

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:29 pm

Yay!! Jam has a fanforum! Thanks GA. I am excited about this pair.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:33 pm

casjacknick wrote:Yay!! Jam has a fanforum! Thanks GA. I am excited about this pair.
Me too. So nice we have our own fan thread, to have fun & gush about Josh and Amanda. I can't wait to watch them fall in love from when Josh arrives to the end of the show in Sept (I think it ends the first wk in Sept?). It will be fun, and I can only hope so badly that they make it as a couple! whipped

Thanks again to GA!! She rocks Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1377737533

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Josh is alive somewhere, seems happy. He and Elan been having fun on twitter and on IG the other night. I think Elan is really happy for Josh and Amanda. Elan has always seemed fond of Josh when he was on the show too.

elan gale @theyearofelan 42 minutes ago
Found 1 of my old dreadlocks in a drawer today. I remember now that I saved it because it was shaped like a dinosaur

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  37 minutes ago
@theyearofelan this is quite disturbing

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  32 minutes ago
@JoshAllanMurray QUITE

Source: https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/with_replies

giggling The picture of Elan's old dread lock really is quite disturbing, no lie.

ALSO ~
Josh had IG a picture of Sabel kidding she didn't offer to drive (to Cali) and Elan said she can't drive, she's a dog.

joshmurray11@theyearofelan always need your advice in important matters such as this one, coulda been a disaster.
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIa96mYg9ep/?taken-by=joshmurray11

I love Josh's sense of humor.

Sorry for the back to back, etc. posts, I'm just so excited to have a fan thread for JAM, like a kid on Christmas morning surprise  happy. yes

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:15 pm

SPOILER: This is Josh's Proposal to Amanda Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f48d Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2764 by @bachelor.in.paradise
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:17 pm

Don't apologize. If there is only three of us there might be some back to back posts! Also I have no social media accounts so all I can add to this lovely board is enthusiasm of which I have lots of. I like both of them so much and I am excited to watch them, on paradise and in LA as they navigate this new relationship and family.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:28 pm

casjacknick wrote:Don't apologize. If there is only three of us there might be some back to back posts! Also I have no social media accounts so all I can add to this lovely board is enthusiasm of which I have lots of. I like both of them so much and I am excited to watch them, on paradise and in LA as they navigate this new relationship and family.
Aw, thanks! I think we will have more than 3, they just haven't found out that we have this new fan forum for a few hrs.  yes

Thanks for that engagement IG pic, Blu. Is that IG associated with ABC? If so, wonder why they are spoiling who all gets engaged?  I love Amanda's  ring, it's classy in it's simplicity.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:32 pm

No problem! That IG is just a fan account for the show. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:38 pm

Sincerely do wish them well.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:No problem! That IG is just a fan account for the show. Smiley
Oh, thanks, I thought that, but wasn't sure. I can't picture evil Fleiss letting it be spoiled on the engagements on IG. He's all for misdirection. giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama