SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:45 pm

I'm a Jam fan!
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
SPOILER: This is Josh's Proposal to Amanda Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f48d Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2764 by @bachelor.in.paradise

For the sake of sleuthing, it looks like she has the same nail polish in the second pic of her IG. Cropped. Josh is known to wear a black watch and a silver watch.

IG Amanda Stanton
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur35

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
SPOILER: This is Josh's Proposal to Amanda Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f48d Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2764 by @bachelor.in.paradise

For the sake of sleuthing, it looks like she has the same nail polish in the second pic of her IG. Cropped. Josh is known to wear a black watch and a silver watch.

IG Amanda Stanton
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur35

You can see the gold bracelet Amanda's wearing in both the ring picture and when she's walking to proposal site.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Image_zps7yxripir
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:31 pm

Nice catch @Acrunch I was looking through her IG looking for that bracelet. Where can I find the walking to the proposal site? I'm not sure that I saw that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice catch @Acrunch I was looking through her IG looking for that bracelet. Where can I find the walking to the proposal site? I'm not sure that I saw that.

I took a screenshot from the promo they showed on MTA. Eta: I'm assuming in that shot that she's walking towards Josh for proposal on beach.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:53 pm

Thanks, love all stuff sleuthers find. I'm terrible at sleuthing, so it's appreciated! blowkiss

Assuming that's her walking to Josh, I love her little smile. Just looking at both those pictures, I automatically smile, just can't help it. I'm so happy for Josh, and Amanda too. I cannot wait to watch this love story unfold before my eyes.

Josh is just too quiet on sm today, something is up, I think, in a good way. I doubt he's sitting somewhere all alone with Sabel watching tv when he 'raced' to get there.  giggling

Come Josh, give us a clue, anything. Smiley Where are you?

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:05 am

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Jam10
Source: my screencap
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:24 am

I was never really a fan of Josh, but I think it was mainly because I didn't care for his last fiancee.  I think Amanda is a very pretty and sweet girl, probably exactly what Josh has been looking for.  I am looking forward to seeing a real love story between them and hope it works out for them.  I believe I could become a fan of them together.  I think if they do make it work and end up getting married, they will probably be adding a new little bundle of joy to their family sooner rather than later.  Josh has said many times that having a family is important to him, so I sincerely hope everything works out.  All jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

IG Amanda Stanton

I love the ring.  It looks very dainty and pretty, just like her.  It's perfect.  Perfect size and everything.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:01 am

Well, thanks, Josh, that helps us a little, at least we know where you are, Laguna Beach, I assume, where Marcus lives. But where has Josh been since arriving in CA around 11 pm last night (Cali time) & all day?  

I hope they post pictures so we can sleuth exactly where they are.

So it's almost 10 pm in Cali:

Josh Allan @JoshAllanMurray
10 more minutes til I see my boo bear @marcusgrodd
12:56 AM - 31 Jul 2016

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:55 pm

I truly think this is  a double date with Josh & Amanda, earlier this afternoon.  Four water glasses, and the restaurant is very close to Irvine, where Amanda lives. Josh not fooling us with keeping Amanda out of the picture, just like they did in Atlanta at dinner.  giggling

Marcus and Josh look so happy!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIiCN5VAA4s/?taken-by=alleyinthecity  

Josh commented on the picture:  
joshmurray11 Look at that cute couple

Source: Ally Lutar IG
Ally is from Vancouver, a friend posted she's watching her pup. Isn't Marcus from Canada originally?? She posted on the picture from yesterday of just her and Marcus, she's in Laguna til Thursday.

Amanda's ex has the kids this weekend, & gets them alternate weekends she said on IG. I'm sure they make adjustments and mabye he has them back-to-back weekend, and she has them back-to-back weekends too, depending on what plans either have, as he has a g/f with kids too. It's nice they work it all out, IMO

From a few IG posts, some get their panties in a wad if she doesn't have the kids with here 24/7 with no breaks ever   Suspect

Regarding her going to Tahoe with the girls, she responded to some nasty comments:

amanda_stantonn Literally every other photo  I post is of/with them. Im with them every day but as a divorced parent, unfortunately they go to their dad's house every other weekend. So why not have a girl's trip when I have the chance, you know?

ALL IMO

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:06 pm

Bingo, and I don't ever sleuth. Josh is at Amanda's with Sabel, who is in her dogbed.  
The rug & sofa looks the same to me, what do y'all think?

Source:   Amanda's IG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZZiunlXec/

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CouBn0LVYAECfk4

Source: https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/likes

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama