SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:36 pm

The wall matches in the far right corner of the first pic, and the wall behind Josh. You have to look close in the first pic you can see the block wall. Nice job! yes

IG
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13696644_256839224701240_1038247877_n.jpg
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 13696644_256839224701240_1038247877_n

IG
joshmurray11
Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 13724504_923326971111634_1807868530_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:I think they are at Amanda's good friend's baby reveal party. I see the chair and the confetti, don't see JAM.  I saw Amanda post a pic on IG with Kathryn the other day, so I checked Kathryn IG and found this:

Video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIv5SRajLxm/?taken-by=kathrynmyates

I think it shows how serious JAM is that Josh is meeting all these friends of Amanda, and that he wanted to go to this. I can't believe they are not in the picture somehow. From snaps, does this look like where they are? Also, what is Amanda wearing in the snaps, do you see here in the video?

This is what Amanda is wearing:

so happy I got to see these girls & congratulations to @kathrynmyates so excited for you guys!! Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f476 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f497 by @chelsiee.paige
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:38 pm

I think it's safe to say this is where they are!  Chair, floor, confetti all match! The gal I mentioned riding a hover board in one of Amanda's snaps is in the baby reveal video!

The picture just posted is of the same dog in one of her snaps as well. No doubt in my mind they are there. Love that Josh is meeting her friends.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:41 pm

Yes, just further proof.

jodibphotography commented on Josh's IG chair picture that it was nice to meet you today.

And she posted this comment in the reveal video:
jodibphotographyodibphotography Yayyyy that was so fun today! Congratulations and thanks for having me.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:42 pm

Amanda's snaps:

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Scree183

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Scree184

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Scree185

Source: amandabee4 Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:44 pm

^^^There was also video/snap of the girl standing next to Amanda in the above picture riding a hover board. It has since been deleted.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:50 pm

Thanks, Blu, for the snaps.

This is the kind of things Josh loves to do, last night at the fair with the kids and this baby reveal is all about kids, moms, friends and family.

As I said so many times in so many threads, he's not a clubber, not a big drinker, not a party type guy. He likes to have fun, but he's not a party every night type, but more of a homebody.  I bet he loves doing all these things with Amanda. I have so much hope for them to make it. I feel he has met his Unicorn with Amanda.

The reveal party is very casual, it's nice that Josh made the effort and dressed nice to meet Amanda's friends, as a tee shirt and Nikes would have been fine. That's another thing that shows he cares to me.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:49 am

TMZ has pics of Josh and Amanda with the kids.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 0805-josh-and-amanda-the-bachelor-tmz-4

Home'Bachelor in Paradise' Goes From Single Guy to Stepdaddy, Another Couple Engaged!!
'Bachelor in Paradise' From Single to Stepdad ... Another Couple Engaged!!

0805-josh-and-amanda-the-bachelor-TMZ-01They're dropping like flies on "Bachelor in Paradise" -- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray just couldn't resist blowing their secret and going public as a family ... cause they're getting married!

This is where we should probably say spoiler alert, but what the hell -- sources close to the couple tell us Josh ends up popping the question, and Amanda says yes. Only one episode of 'BiP' has aired this season -- and all participants are supposed to lay low ... so they don't ruin story lines.

We're told Josh and Amanda wanted to stay undercover until the finale, but just couldn't stay holed up because her 2 kiddos were getting anxious -- so they hit up the Orange County Fair Thursday night.

Josh is living with them in the OC, but our sources tell us they plan to buy a place in Atlanta.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/06/bachelor-in-paradise-engaged-josh-murray-amanda-stanton/
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GAgirlinDC Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:52 am

Long time lurker, first time poster.  I had a sleuthing observation to share that is yet another confirmation that Josh attended the baby reveal party with Amanda.  If you look carefully at the photo of Josh seated in the chair, you can see he's wearing a small round blue sticker on his shirt. It looks like the same blue sticker Amanda and another friend are wearing in the group photo.  Hadn't seen anyone else mention it so I thought I'd pass that along.

GAgirlinDC

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:27 am

:Welcome @GAgirlinDC

Great observation!  The "expecting" couple are so happy and it nice to see that Amanda and Josh were able to join in the celebration together as their own couple.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:56 am

Can I ask in a fan thread ? Do we know if there are any penalties if a BIP couple openly dates like they have been?
While cute for fangirling, Certainly not cute for a fine.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:05 pm

Seems to me that they wouldn't be so carefree about it if there were penalties involved and possibility of legal action against them. Rules for BIP are obviously much more relaxed than what applies to bachelorette/bachelor. If the rules/contract was the same, show would set up safehouse visits which they do not.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama