SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:45 pm

Can't wait to see their LCD tomorrow.

My SC

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 2 A5f1w1
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:49 pm

I wonder if they will show the SC of them making out. Probably not. :pout
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:49 pm

Thanks @Isabel123!! The middle bottom one kills me each time I see it  laugh out loud Should we dissect Jo's body language in that one?? 

And BBJ definitely got all the best dates all season. No playing favorites here!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:51 pm

If they show that, how will we ever believe she's really conflicted until the last day.  laugh out loud

Get it Jo!  Go Baddy! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:15 am

Thanks for all the info everyone! Looks like sweet Jo is very happy and feeling loved. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:34 am

Cary Fetman posted this pic an hour ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIjLCvHjrRZ/?taken-by=caryfetman

Yes I know I'm late for everyone who's been asking. SORRY! @joelle_fletcher leaving Jordan's room she was wearing a camo t shirt dress by @currentelliott #thebachelorette #bachelornation #bachelorette by @caryfetman
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:40 am

ahhh yes, just watched the second 1x1, HTD and FSD over again for about the 100 time and when you watch them in order with no other dates, you can tell these two are so into each other. I love the relationship they have and cant wait for the finale, AFTR, and all the media to follow...cause it will be fantastic. Their chemistry is off the charts, Hawt.

I can only imagine what these two are feeling right now this last evening in hiding, and preparing to watch the proposal all over again tomorrow... I know our Baddy will come through when he proposes, it will be sweet, heartfelt!!!

Final countdown is on......20 and half hours but who is counting Hugesmile handwave

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:04 am

I am going to miss this group tomorrow!  Love my forum family! #teambutt #teamjordelle

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:18 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIjRGMrjCZQ
Oh, JoJo!  BBJ doesn't stand a chance to resist you!  Gorgeous!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:29 am

I can't tell if you all are excited or not? Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 2 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 2 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:42 am

bamagal wrote:I am going to miss this group tomorrow!  Love my forum family! #teambutt #teamjordelle

We will miss you! You will be here in spirit! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:51 am

bamagal wrote:I am going to miss this group tomorrow!  Love my forum family! #teambutt #teamjordelle

Babe PM me and keep me posted! Godspeed my love! I need to get to sleep cause tomorrow's such a big day but i can't part with yall!!

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake