SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:16 am

IM SO NERVOUS and excited! I'm gonna be useless at work today, should've just taken the day off JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 4 3806527698 I know it's going to be a bumpy 1.5 hours or so, but it will all be worth it to see these two lovebirds live at ATFR! Ahhh!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:16 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I just can't wait for ATFR... Seeing them together in the real world is the best... and with her ring on!  I bet it feels like Christmas morning to these two right now....!
I'm most excited to see BBJ unedited. I feel like the edit was working overtime because Jo was sooooo obvious about her f1, so BBJ got the short end of the stick and we saw very, very little of that gentle, protective Baddy that Jo needs so badly. Imo, she absolutely never would have chosen this guy if he didn't have side and didn't show it to her frequently so I'm hoping we finally get to see it also. Woohoo!! Don't let us down, BBJ!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:21 am

jjdavid wrote:
harley_quinn wrote:
jjdavid wrote:Woooh! CANNOT WAIT!

Also, I just added to my anxiety for these two by reading the press release of the synopsis again, comparing where they describe jojo's ending as shocking, and press release synopsis of Ben's where its described as a sensational ending. Jeez I need to calm down hahahahaha

in one of the early frc promos, jojo tells robby that she fell in love with him but what he did to her was not right. maybe that's the shocking thing? was it spoilered what she was talking about? i remember watching that promo and being so scared that it was jordan but don't worry I checked the color of the suit JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 4 3806527698

I'm thinking the shocking thing is, maybe she ends up alone, haha since they end the synopsis with questions asking if she'll end up along, and if she'll walk away.
But enough of the doubt, hahahhahaha just telling myself that they're waking up now snuggling and so happy laugh out loud

They can't use the same words every season...they just change up the words... sensational, shocking, crazy, most dramatic ending ever.... all recycled. So I wish Jordan and JoJo happiness, and as Jordan said in one of the earlier dates something like they could get there by the end, figure it out together. That is what I am wish for them, to love each other and choose to love each other every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:32 am

Wooohooo, less than 12 hours till the episode. Like all of you, I'm mostly looking forward to ATFR and the media round, and I love the first ig post of the couple. Can't wait for tonight :Woah-hoo:
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:40 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/760085341365600256

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:51 am

Dessler wrote:https://twitter.com/GMA/status/760085341365600256

This just confirms that Jo doesn't say goodbye to love and will work on the relationship. So hopefully BBJ is in this thing just as much as she is and they have a long, healthy, happy relationship in store for them. Like he said, I also think they can get there, and we know Jo at least will be very committed to him and them imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:07 am

Does this thread get locked during the Finale & ATFR or do we get to talk to each other live while watching tonight?

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:17 am

Higgs13 wrote:Does this thread get locked during the Finale & ATFR or do we get to talk to each other live while watching tonight?

IM thinking locked and the episode thread will be opened for all discussion. Hopefully when this thread is reopened after the show, it'll have our new name Jordelle fan thread High clap cheerleader whipped    

Seriously how does one expect to work when this excited for the finale and our couple, so folks hold on tight, its still going to be a bumpy roller coaster ride getting there, Butt ( pun intended) our BBJ picking the ring, his sweet letter and making the call getting to the final rose ceremony will be fantastical. :iloveyou  cheerleader  

So until then, group hug group hug

Last edited by Di_ATL on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling corrections)

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:21 am

As always, all threads besides the epi thread will be locked start of airing East coast time and will not unlock until it's finished airing on the west coast.  

You can post in the epi thread, but remember it's not a fan thread, all discussion is welcome and moves fast.  So you may want to keep posts short, sweet and to the point or they maybe skimmed, skipped, overlooked, and no longer fitting with the flow of posts, etc. by the time it's posted if it's too long winded.   giggling

Happy finale day! And happy viewing! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:32 am

Wow ladies !!! Was gone on my concert weekend and come back to a new thread !!! Great job you all!! yes
Can`t watch live tonight (2 am for me) because cause I habe a meeting in the morning :angryemotion :tissuebox
So what to do ??? Wait to watch after the meeting ??? or check SM when i get up ???

Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Girl Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:35 am

OMG I can't contain all the excitement I feel right now. It is finally almost here !!! As silent reader , it has been a joy to get to read this tread and to always come here to settle my nerves :cutesmile!: .....you guys are amazing !!!

T-Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:40 am

Emila23_12 wrote:Wow ladies !!! Was gone on my concert weekend and come back to a new thread !!! Great job you all!! yes
Can`t watch live tonight (2 am for me) because cause I habe a meeting in the morning  :angryemotion  :tissuebox
So what to do ??? Wait to watch after the meeting ??? or check SM when i get up ???

Check sm before the meeting and watch after!! Or call in sick laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake