SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The tweet she sent out to Chipotle is tagged as being from out of California.
Interesting. I didn't notice it but you're right. I wonder if they're back in CA or if the geocache is being odd. They're both active on twitter right now so they must have landed somewhere laugh out loud

This is Extra. I love how excited she gets for him when they mention his new job. Best, most supportive future wifey ever.
http://extratv.com/2016/08/02/bachelorette-engagement-jojo-and-jordan-dish-on-wedding-plans-starting-a-family-and-more/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:12 pm

Awww, thanks Alanna! Jo is the best and I so wanted her to be happy. Does my heart good and i wish them the best. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The tweet she sent out to Chipotle is tagged as being from out of California.
Interesting. I didn't notice it but you're right. I wonder if they're back in CA or if the geocache is being odd. They're both active on twitter right now so they must have landed somewhere laugh out loud

This is Extra. I love how excited she gets for him when they mention his new job. Best, most supportive future wifey ever.
http://extratv.com/2016/08/02/bachelorette-engagement-jojo-and-jordan-dish-on-wedding-plans-starting-a-family-and-more/

Yes that pat on the back was so awesome when his job was mentioned.. I started as a Jojo fan then a Jordelle fan and now I'm officially a Bubby fan too.. He is so spicy :fanningfan His voice, his mannerism.. Best couple ever!! awwww
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:20 pm

Lily wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Yes that pat on the back was so awesome when his job was mentioned.. I started as a Jojo fan then a Jordelle fan and now I'm officially a Bubby fan too.. He is so spicy :fanningfan His voice, his mannerism.. Best couple ever!! awwww

Lily, your avi is one of the best! The way they look at each other! l o v e
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:26 pm

bestbud! I agree Soccermom. The way they look at each other is swoon worthy. Our little Jojo got her happy ending :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:34 pm

@KreeBeau: Was just on a plane w/ @JoelleFletcher & @JRodgers11 and they couldn't have been nicer to my very star struck colleague. Super sweet couple!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:36 pm

I've  been admiring your avi in this thread for awhile now Lily. soccermom, I love yours too! Our thread looks great! 

**edited**
Has anyone seen this tweet and montage clip from the NFL congratulating Jo and Jordan? I found it in the Ep thread posted by @albean (thanks albean!). Anyway it got buried over there so I'm bringing it back to life!! Hugesmile

NFL Tweet Congratulating J + J

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : negative comments towards the forum)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:41 pm

@jrodgers11
Been keeping two huge secrets since May. Most important my amazing fiancé @JoelleFletcher second -- back in the #SEC

BBJ, you're a terrible secret keeper in all aspects laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:46 pm

I'm driving to NJ tomorrow so will be missing all the fun in here. If there is anything noteworthy please p.m so I know what to look for when i get back online (no US cell plan sad ).
Thanks so much.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:51 pm

This tweet is really adorable. 
"Woo"
"Are you nervous?"
"Are you going to do this?"
laugh out loud 

https://twitter.com/britgoodbread/status/760667638020399104

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Alanna wrote:This tweet is really adorable. 
"Woo"
"Are you nervous?"
"Are you going to do this?"
laugh out loud 

https://twitter.com/britgoodbread/status/760667638020399104

Aw. That is really cute. Love how they were swinging their arms together. It really is a team effort. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Yes I do! I just was debating on the close-up for mine when I saw it, but decided to keep with my "roses guitar"! And there are going to be tons more coming down the pipe to come. This beautiful couple is so photogenic!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake