SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 Empty Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:18 am

All other threads here

Continue #8 here.

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BIjImksg0PA/

Looks like the are in California

bellehuntley wrote:so are they going to be on after the final rose?

Diana wrote:theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 13704326_861076970664008_503380177_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwNjc4NTk2NTc4Mzg1NDE1Mw%3D%3D
lauren_bushnell Outfit, makeup, hair, brows, oh my. You guys asked- I share all the deets on the blog in two more days link in bio  @valoriedarling

She is so gorgeous heartbeat

ForeverLove wrote:She's a natural .

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by hae1001 Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:41 am

Since they are in LA, it does seem more than likely they will be at the ATFR. it got me thinking though with Ben's caption, that there "are big things and big plans" in their future, that something is happening in the next couple of days. I can just see a wedding announcement happening tomorrow  Hugesmile
:inlove :wedding seeing hearts

All JMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:03 am

That would be such a nice surprise .

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:07 am

Awww I would love that!!! So excited to see them possibly on my TV tomorrow!!!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:32 am

wow, I hope Jojo's fans will not blame Ben and Lauren for stealing their thunder if they do decide to announce their wedding  Praying
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:34 am

The thought crossed my mind, that maybe they were going to be on some kind of T.V. show, like an Award one?
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:34 am

The thought crossed my mind, that maybe they were going to be on some kind of T.V. show, like an Award one?
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:46 am

Yeah, Ben's caption made it seem more exciting than showing up at ATFR. Would they even have time to interview them? It's only an hour, and the focus will (and should) be on JoJo and F1. It's possible they'll just be in the audience with maybe CH talking them for a few seconds as they go to commercial.

When do Paradise Live shows start? Will there be one on Tuesday? That's also a possibility, and definitely a better shot at a longer, sit down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:17 am

Hopefully something about the wedding.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 am

They have live portions throughout the two shows. He will probably ask them a couple questions like SeanCat a few years ago.

Sadly the F1 is only on the last little bit of the ATFR. It never really focuses on the couple that much it's more about what is coming up next....BIP, possible wedding, etc.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:04 pm

I thought last season there was a lot of air time for BenLo no?

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah, Ben's caption made it seem more exciting than showing up at ATFR. Would they even have time to interview them? It's only an hour, and the focus will (and should) be on JoJo and F1. It's possible they'll just be in the audience with maybe CH talking them for a few seconds as they go to commercial.

When do Paradise Live shows start? Will there be one on Tuesday? That's also a possibility, and definitely a better shot at a longer, sit down.
Paradise live starts a week from tomorrow I believe. And I know how terrible it makes me but I am selfish and greedy and I got to watch Ben last night and now I want to see both of them tonight. I wondered if a wedding announcement might be too soon but if it airs on Freeform they would need to film it no later than September I think.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye