SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:56 pm

If the wedding airs on ABC, how much input do Ben and Lauren really have?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:08 pm

A lot depends on how much notice they are given. I know Jash did not have a lot of choices or input.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:14 pm

I would think that this would be different than previous couples. Ben and Lauren have been given a whole show dedicated to life before marriage and planning whereas previously, other couples only got a 1 or 2 day special. Im hoping they get to really bring ideas to the table and make the moment unique to them.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:31 pm

I still expect a announcement sometime this fall and a January wedding special on ABC Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:41 pm

Diana wrote:I still expect a announcement sometime this fall and a January wedding special on ABC Smiley

Me too, Diana. This is where my money is.

Ben and Lauren will still have input on wedding dresses, colors, china, decore, theme. Plenty of stuff the show can film. They'll have help with wedding planners. They won't have input on date or venue. That's totally up to ABC, and likely why Lauren keeps saying they need a date and that's the biggest hurdle. ABC has to fit them in on their schedule, and they aren't going to do that too far out. I believe SeanCat had the longest amount of time from announcement to wedding, like September-ish announcement for their January wedding. Everyone else has had an even faster turnaround.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
aurora wrote:Nice to see they're all good friends! Ben, Lauren, Jojo and Jordan all had lunch together on Thursday!

Video from TMZ
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-ex-ben-higgins/
My babies! I love them! This will probably be on Benlo's show IMO.

Looks like that may be true...

JoJo, Ben, Jordan and Lauren were spotted grabbing lunch at Katsuya Hollywood.

..."According to a source, the couples were filming a scene for Higgins and Bushnell’s upcoming Freeform docuseries, Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After. The onlooker tells Us Weekly they seemed genuinely happy to be eating together and spoke candidly about their experiences on the ABC dating shows. “Ben was saying how happy he was for JoJo that she found in Jordan what he has with Lauren,” the eyewitness says"

Source of article: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-double-date-with-ben-higgins-w432970?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:20 pm

IMO If they will get an ABC wedding, they cannot film any wedding planning on their own show without ABC's ok. If there is an announcement before their show airs that might work with ABC, might not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:26 pm

IMO there's no need to rush to announce wedding dates, and it can happen at any moment when their show airs, my bets are on towards the end of the show. I think the show will end with a wedding episode or a special wedding episode right after it ends. IMO that's what's going to be happening during the show, the wedding planning with the show planner.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:44 pm

That would be something I would love to watch. I also really want to see some dress shopping. Even if they don't show us the dress she picks just watching her try some on! Anyway whatever episode this week ends up being it will be full of alums with Becca and Ashley I at blog launch and yesterday's lunch. Should be interesting.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:50 pm

aurora wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
aurora wrote:Nice to see they're all good friends! Ben, Lauren, Jojo and Jordan all had lunch together on Thursday!

Video from TMZ
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-ex-ben-higgins/
My babies! I love them! This will probably be on Benlo's show IMO.

Looks like that may be true...

JoJo, Ben, Jordan and Lauren were spotted grabbing lunch at Katsuya Hollywood.

..."According to a source, the couples were filming a scene for Higgins and Bushnell’s upcoming Freeform docuseries, Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After. The onlooker tells Us Weekly they seemed genuinely happy to be eating together and spoke candidly about their experiences on the ABC dating shows. “Ben was saying how happy he was for JoJo that she found in Jordan what he has with Lauren,” the eyewitness says"

Source of article: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-double-date-with-ben-higgins-w432970?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Glad Ben and Lauren are happy Jo has found what they did. I can't wait to see pictures. I knew lauren was defending Jo during her season and makes me think they knew all along she had found love with Jordan. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:57 pm

^ JoJo and Lauren have always defended their friendship. Classy girls IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:14 pm

I do think that since BenLo's new show is on the ABC family of networks that ABC is still calling all the shots for it and therefore the wedding planning will be shown- and that possibly will include a "discussion" regarding the date of the wedding. I do think Ben and Lauren will be able to make style choices, but tptb are champions of product/services placement, so they may be limited in that respect. I do think we're going to get to see a lot.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye