SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Ben where my rose at #hikeviews by @christine_rayne

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 1f49c

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 8367-910 benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 I_got_13 benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by AmoreBella Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:38 am

Lauren Bushnell – Verified account ‏@LaurenBushnell3
My gals- my godmother started this company & they make the CUTEST undies based on your fave sports team.

Lauren Bushnell – Verified account ‏@LaurenBushnell3
So proud of her being a boss lady and all. Also proud she found a way to incorporate my two fave things- lace and sports

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:54 pm

I love that Ben's dad's walking stick is almost as tall as he is! I also enjoy how often they get to see their families.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:42 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenandLaurenTV/status/762733868210192384

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:36 pm

I like Ben, much better when clean shaven. looks younger.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:36 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lauren-bushnell-reveals-the-romantic-thing-she-does-for-ben-higgins-w433368

Highlights:
Lauren's been getting up early to make Ben coffee and breakfast

They've narrowed down their locations for wedding in 2017

Ben constantly lets Lauren know how much he loves her

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:09 pm

Nothing warms my little fangirl heart more than hearing that miss "I've trained him to let me sleep in" now gets up early to make him breakfast and coffee. It also does not surprise me that Ben makes sure she knows she is loved and supported everyday. In my opinion from the moment they were public she never once looked like a fiancé that questions how her man feels about her. Anyone else getting the feeling that the area they have narrowed it down to is southern Cali where all other Bach weddings have been filmed?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:21 pm

casjacknick wrote:Nothing warms my little fangirl heart more than hearing that miss "I've trained him to let me sleep in" now gets up early to make him breakfast and coffee. It also does not surprise me that Ben makes sure she knows she is loved and supported everyday. In my opinion from the moment they were public she never once looked like a fiancé that questions how her man feels about her. Anyone else getting the feeling that the area they have narrowed it down to is southern Cali where all other Bach weddings have been filmed?

Aww! That warmed my little fan girl heart too!! I love that! I knew when the naysayers were pointing to that as a reason they'd never last that it was so a non-issue. benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 2498057887 I deduce from this article that they will sit down with ABC hopefully this month to nail down a date. That fits in with the timeframe for other Bach weddings. I think the location she says they have nailed down is most probably LA proper.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 pm

casjacknick wrote:Nothing warms my little fangirl heart more than hearing that miss "I've trained him to let me sleep in" now gets up early to make him breakfast and coffee. It also does not surprise me that Ben makes sure she knows she is loved and supported everyday. In my opinion from the moment they were public she never once looked like a fiancé that questions how her man feels about her. Anyone else getting the feeling that the area they have narrowed it down to is southern Cali where all other Bach weddings have been filmed?

I loved this article too! Since the beginning, I never saw Lauren be insecure for Ben's love for her and that explains it -- because Ben never lets a day go by without affirming Lauren and making sure she knows she's loved. Lauren is lucky, Ben is lucky. I truly love their love!!
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:24 pm

I knew her sleeping in wasn't going to last laugh out loud . The same thing happened with my sister, she used to sleep in but since she's been with her fiance she's up at 6 am because that's what he does.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Also she's 26, not 16. People age out of sleeping in, especially when you throw in a kid or 2. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:27 pm

I think the wedding will be in CA too. I remember Lauren said in the spring that if it's a winter wedding it'll probably be in California because she wants it warm.

They would look incredible taking pictures in the snow tho! Winter weddings with lights,'sleighs, and snow can be spectacular!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye