SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by suzq Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:32 am

Ben and Lauren seem really solid to me. There doesn't seem to be any reality shows that don't want to add some extra drama to them, though -- even if it is manufactured. I am glad that they will be on my tv again, but I will be happy for them when they actually get married. They just seem to be so in sync with each other.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:39 am

I wonder what they were doing in LA, since they didn't appear on AP.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:20 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I wonder what they were doing in LA, since they didn't appear on AP.

Could they be in wedding talks?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:09 pm

I think Ben and Lauren are in town for a photoshoot. Possibly an engagement photoshoot. Don't quote me though. Just my guess based on some things I've seen.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Guys I just realized I booked a Disneyland vacation a few months ago from October 11 - 15. What was I thinking? Oh well at least I can record it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:24 pm

casjacknick wrote:Guys I just realized I booked a Disneyland vacation a few months ago from October 11 - 15. What was I thinking? Oh well at least I can record it.

Dude. You know I love BenLo, but Disneyland/World >>>>>BenLo any day!! Have fun. DVR. And sooooo jealous!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Ugh I know but how could I have been so excited for two things and not realize the were on the same day? Well if I have to miss it for something at least it is Mickey. We've never been at Halloween time and we are so jazzed.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:49 pm

casjacknick wrote:Ugh I know but how could I have been so excited for two things and not realize the were on the same day? Well if I have to miss it for something at least it is Mickey. We've never been at Halloween time and we are so jazzed.

Ooooo such a good time to go! I'm more of a "World" girl (though I do love Land - it's so charming!), but Halloween/fall is my favorite time to do Disney!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:49 pm

They're doing their engagement photos today with Valerie Darling, the photographer that's done all those shoots with Lauren! Valerie has them on her snap chat. It's at a vineyard.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:51 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BKEyjSCBKzP/
https://instagram.com/p/BKEy4XihSS-/
https://instagram.com/p/BKEzG8NhiJ3/

❤️❤️
https://instagram.com/p/BKEzbPJB6P3/

https://instagram.com/p/BKE0OOhhOfM/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Yay!!! That's fun! Can't wait to see the finished products! I've been waiting for the engagment pics! Yes!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:20 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BKE33fXA-lq/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye