SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:17 pm

Beautiful couple... he was always my favorite winner of the show. He and Julianne were just magic together.

And, he still looks so young! Had to look up his age and he is 35 years old!!!!

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:06 am

Gosh this is so sweet.

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 20838884_132181417394387_5546017331462799360_n

maksimc Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this award, but most importantly thank you for your efforts in organizing this incredible event.
We all dance for different reasons. For some it's about freedom of self expression, for some it's the thrill of a spot light and for some it's about opportunity to 'never work a day in their life'....as they say about people who do what they love for work.
I never danced because I was good at it or because I had dreams of one day receiving dance awards. When we immigrated to the US dance has suddenly become the only language I could 'speak' and an opportunity to contribute to our financially struggling family.
I committed to competitive Ballroom dancing not with hopes of winning the world championships (that came later), but with hopes of getting a raise from the dude that owned a Russian restaurant in Brooklyn in which I danced at nights.

My partner and I were 15 at the time and I thought what better way to ask for a raise than to bring a trophy and say "look, I'm a National Champion now. Do you think I can get that $10 increase?".....again, my partner and I were 15 at the time.... When our dad and I opened our first dance studio I was 17 and I didn't really know what I was doing yet, but it felt like I needed to do my best and just work.
So, for me it wasn't passion first career later. I discovered my passion for dance after I retired from competitive Ballroom dancing and joined DWTS.
I don't think I got to enjoy those first couple of seasons as much as I should've, because I was too busy trying not to get eliminated.
I want to take this opportunity to thank our Dancing With The Stars family for 12 years of amazing experiences,
for providing a platform for personal growth through working with some of the best professionals in the entertainment industry,
for making it possible for two kids from a strange foreign place to EARN the right to be called an American citizen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX4bRoPHV6L/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:18 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:51 pm

So happy for Robert and Kym. They are such a neat couple.

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:28 pm

Aww yay! Congrats to them. DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f476

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:35 am

How lovely! Nice to see a more mature couple having kids. Robert already has kids, but this is the first for Kim. I hope she has an easy pregnancy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

It gets even better... she is expecting twins!

People Article

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:05 am

Emma and Sasha got hitched today. Congrats to them.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dancing-with-the-stars-emma-slater-sasha-farber-are-married/

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:32 am

lipsis wrote:Emma and Sasha got hitched today. Congrats to them.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dancing-with-the-stars-emma-slater-sasha-farber-are-married/

So happy for them. I like them individually and as a couple. I remember their engagement on the show.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:59 pm

lipsis wrote:Emma and Sasha got hitched today. Congrats to them.

Thanks so much for sharing that!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:27 pm

More details and pictures from the Farber wedding. Lindsey and Whitney were bridesmaids and Derek was a groomsman.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/dwts-pros-emma-slater-and-sasha-farbers-wedding-album/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:28 pm

@lipsis Thanks for posting. Great pics! What a lovely wedding.

Wishing the newlyweds years of love good health and happiness!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
jojo47
Amethyst
LoveDovez
MiniDiva
bluwavz