SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  Empty JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:04 pm

General discussion for JoJo and Jordan.

MiaHawk wrote:Any media company cares about publicity. When Byron V, the professional fisherman, was the Bachelor it brought extra attention to ESPN when he did special events commentating. Women tuned in to watch fishing events just to see him. Women watch racing and monster truck racing because Arie has piqued their interest in the sport. Yes, Jordan could bring some female viewers to SEC. Not so far fetched. The point of the post above was that ESPN may have encouraged him to go on the Bachelorette to drum up enthusiasm and name recognition. Not out of the realm of possibility, IMO.

Idlemess wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Jordon moving to Dallas makes him closer to the SEC region where he can travel easy to work sites/colleges in the Southern Eastern Conference states that includes Texas.
Win-Win for him. yes

So it was a no-brain decision for him if in this case and makes it look like he moved for his one and only love for now

umngirl wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Jordon moving to Dallas makes him closer to the SEC region where he can travel easy to work sites/colleges in the Southern Eastern Conference states that includes Texas.
Win-Win for him. yes

Nashville would have been just as easy for SEC travel and would have been closer to Charlotte which appears to be where he will work most.

There's only one SEC school in Texas and that's Texas A&M. That's close to three hours away.

Mgrissom wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Any media company cares about publicity. When Byron V, the professional fisherman, was the Bachelor it brought extra attention to ESPN when he did special events commentating. Women tuned in to watch fishing events just to see him. Women watch racing and monster truck racing because Arie has piqued their interest in the sport. Yes, Jordan could bring some female viewers to SEC. Not so far fetched. The point of the post above was that ESPN may have encouraged him to go on the Bachelorette to drum up enthusiasm and name recognition. Not out of the realm of possibility, IMO.

I agree.

Now I think TPTB thought they were getting Aaron's brother and would get Aaron for HTD. My guess is they were not told of the family situation until filming had started. They have not been nice to Jordan post filming.

CH on the other hand likes Jordan and JoJo a lot and might be able to hook them up with some Dallas connections. I live in Dallas and sure wouldn't mind him making it to my TV and Radio broadcast. Although this is mostly Big 12 country.

Ladybug82 wrote:I am glad he's the one moving. He's been out on his own and lived several places over the years for football. So it'll be easier for him to relocate than it would have for Jojo, IMO.

Im sure ESPN/SEC network will like any extra viewers he might bring in. But I highly doubt they wanted him simply because he was going on the show or asked him to do the show to bring in viewers. There are plenty of female viewers for their stations as is. And it's not like they're hurting for ratings. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Moved from the Fan Forum

znourf wrote:Hi all,

Thought I would write a little about my experience meeting Jojo today. We waited outside ABC studios for a little while after they did Live with Kelly/other press. They came out and the interaction was all about one minute. They would not stop for photos initially. Jordan did not say anything to paparazzi and other fans waiting; Jojo did all the talking. Megan (producer) said they were late for their flight so they couldn't stop for photos (there were 4 people + 3 paps). We were all kind of visibly irritated (since neither of their names are Taylor Swift) that they did not stop. Maybe less than a minute later, she rolled down her window and said to come take some selfies quickly.

She was actually very friendly and warm. Sociable. But did not stop. Jordan did not interact at all. I have to say that I actually did believe they broke up post-filming bc of all the media scrutiny, but seeing them together last night at AFTR changed my mind. But seeing them today again reversed me back to believing Steve. When they were inside the ABC building (we could see them coming out), they were not touching at all. They came out and immediately clung to each other after seeing paps. I can't even explain how fake it looked. I'm sure they are encouraged to do so, but it just totally did not seem genuine at all. And everyone around also had the same impression.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:52 pm

welcomebanner @znourf....thanks for sharing your experience meeting the couple today, greatly appreciated. Perhaps they were tired after all their interviews no idea wish them the best though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Thanks for sharing @znourf. Can't say I'm surprised at all.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from the Fan Forum

znourf wrote:Hi all,

Thought I would write a little about my experience meeting Jojo today. We waited outside ABC studios for a little while after they did Live with Kelly/other press. They came out and the interaction was all about one minute. They would not stop for photos initially. Jordan did not say anything to paparazzi and other fans waiting; Jojo did all the talking. Megan (producer) said they were late for their flight so they couldn't stop for photos (there were 4 people + 3 paps). We were all kind of visibly irritated (since neither of their names are Taylor Swift) that they did not stop. Maybe less than a minute later, she rolled down her window and said to come take some selfies quickly.

She was actually very friendly and warm. Sociable. But did not stop. Jordan did not interact at all. I have to say that I actually did believe they broke up post-filming bc of all the media scrutiny, but seeing them together last night at AFTR changed my mind. But seeing them today again reversed me back to believing Steve. When they were inside the ABC building (we could see them coming out), they were not touching at all. They came out and immediately clung to each other after seeing paps. I can't even explain how fake it looked. I'm sure they are encouraged to do so, but it just totally did not seem genuine at all. And everyone around also had the same impression.

Oh wow! Why they are doing this ? hmmm . Thanks for sharing .

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:55 pm

WOW!!!!!!!! Just WOW! I just got the feeling they didn't pass the sniff test!

Thank you @znouf and Welcome!

Edit: I guess we will see staged pics at the grocery store after all ! lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:07 pm

@Znourf this is the kind of situation I remember being told regarding a past couple post filming who also acted this way in public and then differently when they thought they were private. I can totally believe this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:10 pm

@kasha, What would they have to gain to fake this? Temporary image repair for Jordy? It sounds almost bizarre like Matt and Shayne to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:13 pm

ForeverLove wrote:@kasha, What would they have to gain to fake this? Temporary image repair for Jordy? It sounds almost bizarre like Matt and Shayne to me.

Another 100 to 200k+ followers. More time in the spotlight. More fame. More money. They have pretty much everything to gain and nothing to lose by milking this as far as it will take them IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:15 pm

^^^^Poor things.  J&J  must have been exhausted from shoveling all the sh#t last night.

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:20 pm

If this is true, it reminds me of Aaron's tweet about One's character becoming evident. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:26 pm

ForeverLove wrote:@kasha, What would they have to gain to fake this? Temporary image repair for Jordy? It sounds almost bizarre like Matt and Shayne to me.
TPTB own them. They will break up when TPTB give them a green light it's ok. Same with past couples. I don't want to start referencing past couple because it takes the thread off topic.  pm me for further discussion.  :Nod:
I heard the same kind of situation reported about another couple's behavior post filming. There were lots of reports of this kind of stuff and they broke up when timing was good for TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz