SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:54 pm

I wonder how much they paid them to run this fake relationship?Not that i want to know laugh out loud I mean considering how Jordan loves the spotlight and his motives of doing this show laugh out loud Kudos to both of them can stand faking this relationship in public.Seems both families are riding this kind of set up to based on their sm laugh out loud. Goodluck to both of them . Jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:56 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I wonder how much they paid them to run this fake relationship ? Not that i want to know laugh out loud I mean considering how Jordan loves the spotlight and his motives of doing this show laugh out loud.Kudos to both of them can stand faking this relationship in public.Seems both families are riding this kind of set up to based on their sm laugh out loud. Goodluck to both of them . Jmo.
I personally don't believe this is the first time they have done this.
I would think it's been done a few. I can think of several. Probably the families are in the dark. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:56 pm

znourf wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAINEyUOfe0

Video of the interaction. Looks totally normal on camera, but seeing the stark contrast in their body language and interactions towards each other before they came out in front of the paparazzi was irritating to say the least.

Did they really come out of the same revolving door? If so, that's a bit odd. I hate those doors. I always like going one by one.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Can you imagine what dna testing would reveal on his bed? Never heard of wanting one's old bed unless it's heart shaped like those shady hotels or maybe it rocks ? Again like those shady hotels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:03 pm

He was joking about his bed. You either get his humor or you don't, I guess. I found it funny.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:05 pm

If that was a joke it took commitment to keep mentioning it several times.

Them leaving NYC like they were running from the law makes even less sense now.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They couldn't take 30 seconds with 4 people? It's tidbit info like this that we thank posters for bringing to our forum.

Your post @znourf  is very interesting and not surprising.

I've nearly missed a flight once and I can tell you that a 30-second wait felt like a lifetime at that point.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:08 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He was joking about his bed.  You either get his humor or you don't, I guess.  I found it funny.  

I agree mommyof1! I also saw absolutely nothing wrong with that video... Just an excited couple ready to go have some dinner. no idea Guess we all perceive things differently. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:11 pm

If they were in such a hurry and couldn't stop for selfies, why did she roll down the window later?

Why would the bags be packed, right over there, but they are flying to Nashville then driving to Dallas so they could pick up his bed.

I wish all couples well, I'm juch analyzing what seems weird to me. Maybe I misunderstood.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:11 pm

http://nypost.com/2016/08/02/why-this-bachelorette-couple-wont-make-it-to-the-altar/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1133170

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:15 pm

ForeverLove wrote:http://nypost.com/2016/08/02/why-this-bachelorette-couple-wont-make-it-to-the-altar/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1133170

“I didn’t feel comfortable with, for one, them not having met Robby,” Jordan explained to JoJo. “I don’t know if it’s me. There’s two of us left. I want you to know that it’s exactly what you want, and I want you to know it’s right, and I want your family to know that that’s what you want. And then, I would be comfortable asking your dad.”

What? laugh out loud aka "I'm on camera and I like hearing how I can pull off the BS"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:15 pm

I think Jordan is picking up his bed because they might be sleeping in separate bedrooms.

Now, I'm wondering about the missing VOs from the FRC ---
I fell in love with you , and I still love you but what you did to me was wrong. I want you to know it is really hard for me not to accept this love.

Did we ever hear any of those words with Robby's rejection?  
Maybe they are from a secret recording from one of the SHVs?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz