SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:04 am

Being a fan, I have to post that I think one reason why they spent so little time in NYC is that Jordan has to get to work, studying the teams and getting the facts checked and rechecked. His first game is on the 23rd and he's been at work already.

If the show really wanted to throw him under the bus more than it has, Jordan would not have gotten the SEC job. ESPN is owned by Disney whom also owns ABC. I actually think he was cast because of his connections with ESPN and ABC. I did find it interesting that he didn't meet Jesse Palmer (on air anyway) during the GMA interview! I was relishing seeing that!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:12 am

I wonder why they are back in LA. In Luke R.'s interview, to me it sounded like Jordelle is going to have a crazy week due to the media no idea and they'll be in Dallas next week, somewhere in between they'll fly to Nashville. Can't wait to find out Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:13 am

If it was their choice to leave NYC early vs being forced to do more media in LA today, I'm not surprised. You could tell he was pissed off at the atfr dealing with more rift talk and Jo was near tears the entire time CH was grilling her/them. The one thing that's no object to this couple is $, so I'm guessing if they want to come back to NYC to hang out at some point soon, they can easily do that. Otherwise, I'm not surprise they want to ptfo and return to life in Dallas, start working, etc., without talking about the elephant brother in the room.

Also, unlike Jo, who allowed tptb to torture her as they saw fit for the entire season, including lead in the rift talk, BBJ clearly doesn't play those games so he's pretty much useless to them laugh out loud No wonder relations seem frosty with him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:24 am

IA I'm so glad that they are done with this show. Sure, they are still bound by their contract but they can finally go back to living a normal life together. I also don't see them as a couple who will do shilling, which I'm glad about, **edited**
I was also surprised they got a vacation from tptb. Were they the first couple to recieve a vacation out of it? I know Chris/Whitney "got" a cow.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 am

Is there more media today? It is odd that they are back in LA again.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:27 am

My first thought was CH thinking this would be a slam to them because it's only PA (nothing personal for me, I've never been) but them JoJo deflated that with, "I love it there!" laugh out loud 

Of course, I could be completely wrong. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:28 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Is there more media today?  It is odd that they are back in LA again.  
I don't know, I'm curious about that, too. Btw, I love your new avi :cutesmile!:
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:35 am

rhondam wrote:My first thought was CH thinking this would be a slam to them because it's only PA (nothing personal for me, I've never been) but them JoJo deflated that with, "I love it there!" laugh out loud 

Of course, I could be completely wrong. Smiley

When was the last time they gave a trip to the final couple?  I don't think they wanted to go back to Thailand as JoJo said it was too hot!  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:36 am

traveler90 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Is there more media today?  It is odd that they are back in LA again.  
I don't know, I'm curious about that, too. Btw, I love your new avi :cutesmile!:

I do too! They are so cute! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:37 am

In Luke R's interview he said Jordan could live anywhere but JoJos real estate business was in Dallas so decision to move there made sense....and Jordan would just fly to Charlotte for his job.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:38 am

They gave Jade and Tanner Mexico. Does that count? 

I love your new avi too M1!! :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:16 pm

Another interview with Luke.

Jared Stillman
@JaredStillman

Luke Rodgers joined us earlier and dished on Jordan and Jojo as well as revealing what's next for Jordan.

https://m.soundcloud.com/espnnashville/luke-rodgers-of-247-sports-and-brother-of-jordan-rodgers-joins-jared-stillman

11:00 AM - 2 Aug 2016

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy