SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh, btw, if JoJo plans to do DWTS...she ain't gettin Val for a partner. According to someone on one of the DWTS forums, he said in an interview he already knows who his partner is.

Derek will be the best choice. No Val, he is too sexy.
Isn't Derek no longer on the show? I would want her with Val, but yeah he's too sexy. Which means: rumors laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Thanks @everly!!! He just sounds incredibly normal, rational and non psychotic in a show where they encourage them to be as freaking crazy as possible. He's awesome, and I can't believe I'm saying that!! But he is Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh, btw, if JoJo plans to do DWTS...she ain't gettin Val for a partner. According to someone on one of the DWTS forums, he said in an interview he already knows who his partner is.

Derek will be the best choice. No Val, he is too sexy.
Isn't Derek no longer on the show? I would want her with Val, but yeah he's too sexy. Which means: rumors laugh out loud

Don't know if he's going to be back because of Hairspray Live. He's already starting to do press for it, but we'll see.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Looks like they are still in CA. Doing more shopping in Beverly Hills.
https://mobile.twitter.com/talarkayy/status/761308430514524160
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:20 pm

They must have now just left the house laugh out loud laugh out loud 

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 21 Image100
@petersonjordan1

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:21 pm

If DWTS, I like Mark Ballas style of dancing and he has a fiance too bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 21 3806527698
so not so much rumors Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:You can never have enough fan vids, imo!  I just found that one this morning.  I wish I knew how to make them.  

Is it okay to comment that I now see your name is mommyof2.... congrats!? So sorry if this is old news.. but wishing you blessings for your family!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:09 pm

Alanna wrote:They must have now just left the house laugh out loud laugh out loud 

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 21 Image100
@petersonjordan1

Really hoping they double date with BenLo! :cutesmile!:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:10 pm

sophienette wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Cute video of Jordelle!  

Very nice! Seems I wasnt quick enough Smiley

Sophienette I don't know if you saw my post earlier in the season but I suggested the song "Yours" by Russell Dickerson Smiley The lyrics fit perfect and JoJo tweeted about the song way back in March too!

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:11 pm

honeill15 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Cute video of Jordelle!  

Very nice! Seems I wasnt quick enough Smiley

Sophienette I don't know if you saw my post earlier in the season but I suggested the song "Yours" by Russell Dickerson Smiley The lyrics fit perfect and JoJo tweeted about the song way back in March too!

This is a great video... Sophie looking forward to one from you yet too??!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:15 pm

honeill15 wrote:

thanks, ill check it out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Sorry guys, life and work are hectic, plus I started taking care of myself more (walking a LOT) which means less blogging and video making, but I promised myself I would make them a page and a video this WE at the latest.

Last edited by sophienette on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy