SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:52 pm

ReneeM wrote:Another one https://vimeo.com/177660149 with videos from their snaps :cutesmile!: Password: Jordelle

Awesome video, Renee! Love it! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:They are just having fun.  Remember that Jordan said he is goofy, really goofy and JoJo said she was too.  That's why I think they are a good match.  yes

I think they are a good match too. It's all of them doing it, Ben & Lauren, Kaitlyn & Sean, Tanner & Jade and the single ones too , Becca, Twins, Ashley.. I'm just not a fan of it .If I see another crown of flowers around their heads im gonna scream. hissyfit no bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:58 pm

They are so flippin cute! Hawt, adorable, goofy, sweet, sexy and just all around perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:59 pm

Carly
@carlyanunez

not only do Sean and Catherine from the Bachelor live in my neighborhood but now Jojo and Jordan do too #neighbors

11:53 PM - 4 Aug 2016

Interesting tweet. Now, let us hope that RS isn't their neighbor too! laugh out loud

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:01 pm

I think they will do all the wedding prep and parties in the most amazing way. Can't wait to see her walk down the aisle!

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:03 am

Late to the party but I just saw their snaps. I was laughing the whole time, love it laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:12 am

Them on Snapchat is cute. That's the couple I wanted to see together on the show without all the doubting. Good to see JoJo happy. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 1f49c

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 8367-910 bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 I_got_13 bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:56 am

On one of the snaps I see they were debating their couple name : Jordelle or Jodan.

I hope they know we already have their name picked out! Jordelle
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:59 am

Nice article by Olivia Caridi
http://www.bustle.com/articles/176275-why-im-glad-jojo-isnt-the-bachelorette-anymore?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=bachelorbustl
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:12 am

ElonM wrote:On one of the snaps I see they were debating their couple name : Jordelle or Jodan.

I hope they know we already have their name picked out! Jordelle
I think he just blended both their names together since they blended their faces laugh out loud Adorable weirdlings.

Also, I was rewatching atfr this morning and how cute is this cap?? In the moving version, you can see he was preparing to start working on the day's rat's nest up there but decided better of it and put his hand down laugh out loud Classic Baddy Behavior.

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 Screen25
capped from Hulu

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:20 am

BKay wrote:I think they will do all the wedding prep and parties in the most amazing way. Can't wait to see her walk down the aisle!

Probably run down the isle instead laugh out loud. Yeah can't wait for all of it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:59 am

Well the rental listing has been removed now. I also suspect they're renting it from whoever bought it a month ago, since I don't see why they'd buy it that early and then put it up for rent. Unless they saw the rental ad and wanted it so badly that they made the previous buyer an offer they couldn't refuse.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy