SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Lily Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:44 pm

That was heartbreaking. I can see where he was coming from. After his HTD date, he was very sure of his love for her and spoke of proposal and asking her dad for his blessing. Then the F3 rose ceremony happened, you could see the disappointment on his face and the realization that Jojo had feeling for Robby too and what if he, Jordan wasn't the one after all. Like he said, he wants to propose once and to someone he was going to spend the rest of his life with. He wasn't going to let this show take that away from him. In his mindset, there was a good chance he wasn't the one. I think that regret will stay with him, but it looks that he made up for it and will continue to do so.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:11 pm

New snap chat vid of Jordan. It seems that they are still in Malibu and they are joined by other friends of BBJ. What I found interesting is that Jojo was the one taking the snaps using Jordan's phone. So she has unlimited access to his phone plus she knows his password. giggling . I did not expect Jordan to be this open with Jojo so early in their relationship.

#olympics #beach #beacholympics Olympics
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:20 pm

I remember in the People interview online she said she knew his passwords!  yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I remember in the People interview online she said she knew his passwords!  yes

And that she used his passwords on her accounts, right? So the trust goes both ways.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:27 pm

Isabel123 wrote:New snap chat vid of Jordan. It seems that they are still in Malibu and they are joined by other friends of BBJ. What I found interesting is that Jojo was the one taking the snaps using Jordan's phone. So she has unlimited access to his phone plus she knows his password. giggling . I did not expect Jordan to be this open with Jojo so early in their relationship.

The phone thing blows my mind. I was surprised when she was holding it in even in the snap from a few days ago but now that she has it and he's down at the beach? Totally surprising but totally awesome.

More and more Im convinced that the previous women were all extremely causal where there was no conversation of any future plans/ commitment and he was totally happy to keep them all at arms length. I'm not sure if Jo would have joined those ranks if they met at a bar without the show but thank goodness they had the show. There was no way Jo could  roll that way considering the format, almost a blessing in disguise that she needed to get those answers from him and make those demands!! He seems to very much enjoy their very attached relationship now that resulted, to put it mildly laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:32 pm

This is a great collage by: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIyanx2Bmfe/?taken-by=bachelorettebabes

// "She calls him lovey, he calls her babe."
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:36 pm

bamagal wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I remember in the People interview online she said she knew his passwords!  yes

And that she used his passwords on her accounts, right? So the trust goes both ways.

Hi Bamagal nice to have you back. How's your surgery? :yes: Jojo mentioned she's now using Jordan's password.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:22 pm

Yes, Bamagal. How are you feeling? Hope all went well!

We are leaving for vacation tomorrow for the week. I will check in from time to time, but I plan to enjoy our family vacation instead of following Jordelle closely. giggling I'll try to keep up as best as I can. I will miss you all! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:30 pm

I'm laughing so hard at Jordan's face.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIylhQdg6sq

Okay...this snapchat filter had to be made for @joelle_fletcher & @jrodgers11 !!❤️ It's an I heart unicorns hat...
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:34 pm

beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 49 3806527698 thanks for bringing this SC over.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Cuteee
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:37 pm

Another vid. https://www.instagram.com/p/BIyllL4jwoh/?taken-by=joelle_jordan_rodgers

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy