SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The ring is stunning. I think she's the only bachelorette of the franchise to have a non halo ring currently (save Jade. But I'm not a fan of Jade's ring..) As she should! The most special girl of all needs to stand out from the rest IMO!
The most special girl of all :yes: and she knows it too laugh out loud I can rewatch her throw her little fits, especially with her family and then Baddy on their lcd all day. Imo, that's when she decided he's f1 and accepted him as one of her own and showed him some real princess iciness laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:51 pm

I also think JoJo and Jordan have had one of the better People shoot's. I love the location, the colors, the clothes, the pics. Eveything is perfect IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:52 pm

The ring is so stunning and beautiful!!!! Its my dreamring too giggling beatingheart
I love that the ring has no halo and not look like so many of the bachelor/ette rings!!!
When I saw Robbies ring I was thank god that Jordan did not pick this ring, because it allmost look like Laurens ring !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:55 pm

This is cute! JoJo and Jordan in the pool with a producers kids:

https://instagram.com/p/BIqECvIAP32/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The ring is stunning. I think she's the only bachelorette of the franchise to have a non halo ring currently (save Jade. But I'm not a fan of Jade's ring..) As she should! The most special girl of all needs to stand out from the rest IMO!
The most special girl of all :yes: and she knows it too laugh out loud I can rewatch her throw her little fits, especially with her family and then Baddy on their lcd all day. Imo, that's when she decided he's f1 and accepted him as one of her own and showed him some real princess iciness laugh out loud laugh out loud
Did you see what Neil said about Jordan picking out the ring? He said Jordan liked the fact that the setting looked like a crown! Damn right! He already knew then! laugh out loud

Haha. Her princess ice wasn't even bad IMO. We ALL throw hissy fits and snap at the people we're closest to. Even Sharleen said her "fit" was real and relatable. And as I've said before, Sharleen's words are always spot on to me! laugh out loud
IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Producer back at it again. Jo looks great with a little in her arms Smiley

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 6 Image90

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 6 Image92

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:59 pm

I love them together! I hope RS is wrong. Why can't someone change?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:03 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Did you see what Neil said about Jordan picking out the ring? He said Jordan liked the fact that the setting looked like a crown! Damn right! He already knew then! laugh out loud

Haha. Her princess ice wasn't even bad IMO. We ALL throw hissy fits and snap at the people we're closest to. Even Sharleen said her "fit" was real and relatable. And as I've said before, Sharleen's words are always spot on to me! laugh out loud
IMO.
Not bad at all!! And I related too. I just think she visibly upped the ante and felt safer to show a little teeth at his screwup, which is a good a thing. She needs to be able to communicate with him, even if it's things he doesn't want to hear laugh out loud

And she commented on the producer's insta just now that she loves them all Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This is cute! JoJo and Jordan in the pool with a producers kids:

https://instagram.com/p/BIqECvIAP32/

I love what the crew member wrote. Right on. Don't criticize them. Support them.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:

IMO.
Not bad at all!! And I related too. I just think she visibly upped the ante and felt safer to show a little teeth at his screwup, which is a good a thing. She needs to be able to communicate with him, even if it's things he doesn't want to hear laugh out loud

And she commented on the producer's insta just now that she loves them all Smiley

ITA, throughout the season, while she asked questions, from what we saw, she would let him off the hook pretty easily afterwards, but she held his feet to the fire with that one, and he stepped up and made up for it

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:21 pm

**edited**
Its so nice to come home to my loveley family with all the love here heartbeat group hug
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:23 pm

Not sure if this was already posted but here is the link to the proposal for anyone who wants to watch it on repeat Smiley
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/760544625438265344
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy