SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:53 am

Jo's latest fav laugh out loud She's so lowkey and politely sassy (Jo, not K I mean)!

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 6h6 hours ago
It's so much more fun to judge cartoon characters that have no feelings rather than actual human beings with feelings.You guys should try it

I wonder when they're starting their drive, probably today? Sounds like Jo is committed to being back in Dallas by Thursday so they don't have a ton of time. I'm assuming they saw Luke last night too if he's not traveling somewhere.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:18 am

Am I allowed to ask why she needs to be in Dallas so soon?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:23 am

nd4reality wrote:Am I allowed to ask why she needs to be in Dallas so soon?
I dont think it's a secret laugh out loud 

http://championmgt.com/portfolio/bud-light/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:09 am

Lily wrote:Ditto on the article. Way to go BBJ yes
I was with my friends at a pool party and all I could think about was Jordelle and what they were up to. Obsessed doesn't even cover it giggling
I see that Mommyof2 couldn't stay away either.. Jojo and Jordan stop being so cute and adorable.. We need to go back to our lives :cutesmile!:

I'm going to have to plead guilty! beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 3806527698 I enjoy seeing photos of these two lovebirds! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:50 am

@Mommyof2, who can judge or blame you??? We miss you but hope you're enjoying your vacation!!

And BBJ just fav'd this. He's such a softy sometimes laugh out loud 
beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 Image122

ETA: I just looked at Jos Insta likes and the pic of BBJ hugging her at the beach is over 400k!! I hope she's feeling all the love and support these two really have now!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Fan pic of Luke and Jordan in Nashville. Super sad Jo isn't in the pic. I wonder where she is?

https://mobile.twitter.com/GartlandKristen/status/763032845258526720
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:59 pm

I would love to see Luke and Lindzi and Jordan and Jojo on a double date.

That would be amazing.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:00 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Fan pic of Luke and Jordan in Nashville. Super sad Jo isn't in the pic. I wonder where she is?

beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 CpbWUXBW8AAMEdN

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:10 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Fan pic of Luke and Jordan in Nashville. Super sad Jo isn't in the pic. I wonder where she is?

JoJo is going through Jordan's stuff deciding what he can take to their place???
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:12 pm

Are Luke and Lindsay even together still? They haven't posted a pic together on IG in 7 weeks and for the past two weeks she's posted 3 pics of flowers and tagged this dude Jonathan.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:17 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Are Luke and Lindsay even together still? They haven't posted a pic together on IG in 7 weeks and for the past two weeks she's posted 3 pics of flowers and tagged this dude Jonathan.

Yeah I noticed that too and was wondering the same. Super sadsies if they are broken up. Maybe that's why Luke needs some man time with his bro without Jo around? Who knows no idea
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Are Luke and Lindsay even together still? They haven't posted a pic together on IG in 7 weeks and for the past two weeks she's posted 3 pics of flowers and tagged this dude Jonathan.
I get the impression that they're no longer together also. They're in a long distance relationship (she's in NYC) and haven't mentioned each other and also changed their pics at some point from each other iirc. 

I'm curious where Jo was this morning too and why she wasn't at brunch. She must have had another commitment because I don't see how Luke and BBJ can just randomly forget to invite her laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy