SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:10 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:29 pm

Courtney received the FIR (yellow/orange rose) that comes with a gold date card

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ‏@BacheloretteAU
Last night Courtney made the best first impression. How do you think he'll play his Golden Date Card advantage? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:20 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:15 am

This could explain why Courtney doesn't seem as into Georgia as he may still have walls up and not be ready yet considering his 5 year relationship ended a few months before filming started

Courtney also opened up about his private heartache after his five year romance suddenly came to an end earlier this year.

He explained he felt broken after the relationship came to an end in January and decided to use The Bachelorette as an opportunity to 'help me recover'

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:43 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:40 am

I noticed recently on Instagram that Courtney has liked quite a few of Georgia's photos (on her personal page). But no other contestant has... what do you think? Is that a sign of F1 or maybe they've just stayed friends?!
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:59 am

Flowergrrl wrote:I noticed recently on Instagram that Courtney has liked quite a few of Georgia's photos (on her personal page). But no other contestant has... what do you think? Is that a sign of F1 or maybe they've just stayed friends?!
It could be just friends? No way to know for sure but I'd guess just as friends atm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:59 am

How about Courtney? Courtney is an interesting one to me as a viewer, but you seemed quite into him on the last episode.

Yeah. Courtney is an interesting one. He’s a bit of a complex character. So I obviously had a great first impression with him—we clicked on the red carpet so well at that first cocktail party. He spoke so well and he really, really interests me, and I always wanted to know more and more about him. And then that date was funny because he was so in his comfort zone, doing his activity, doing the skurfing, and then when we sat down to have that one-on-one chat it was fun. And then the nerves really came out. He hasn’t been on a date, let alone a first date, in five years, so it was this mix of going, ‘Are you really nervous? Or are you maybe not as into me as I am into you?’ It’s that thing a lot of girls do when meeting or making those connections with guys—second-guessing everything.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:03 am

What the hell was going on with Courtney tonight?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He's really disappointing me with all of this childish behaviour! Up until now I thought he was a front runner but not anymore. I don't see how he can recover after hurting Georgia multiple times. And thinking back to the article in Elle magazine, it makes me think that Georgia was referring to Courtney was she said this:

Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:07 am

That does sound like the attitude Courtney's been showing the last couple of eps.. I don't understand how he stays for so long tbh (He has another SD if I'm not mistaken?)

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
lrose
Flowergrrl
Maddy
Aunties_Love
atem