SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcourtney - Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cetamy Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:06 am

Enjoyed watching Courtney's HTD, thought it was funny especially at the dining table, his behavior etc. He wasn't happy with the way the whole thing was edited, but good on him for being honest and true to himself.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

teamcourtney - Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Flowergrrl Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:20 am

Cetamy wrote:Enjoyed watching Courtney's HTD, thought it was funny especially at the dining table, his behavior etc. He wasn't happy with the way the whole thing was edited, but good on him for being honest and true to himself.

I enjoyed it too... but it did make me sad. I actually think they had a genuine connection but he just couldn't express himself well or exaggerate his feelings enough for the cameras IMO. Georgia was obviously hurt at the end. And I think their final conversation was almost her giving him that one final-final chance ... she probably would've kept him to the end if he just professed his love right there on the spot IMO. Her wearing that rose dress was very symbolic IMO. It was her way of saying that he could be the one... he could get the "final rose", ie Georgia... in the end. My interpretation of it anyway Embarressed!

I've been reading all of his exit interviews. He does seem genuinely hurt by it all. He had a funny chat with Kyle and Jackie O and said that he was going to keep his social media on lock down until the show finishes completely. This seems strange but I wonder if he's just worried about all of the negative comments he'll get. I defend him when he says that he wasn't chasing fame... if he really was, he would've just played it up until the end to become the next Bach couple. He would've been the winner IMO. I was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] through until the end Praying

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:13 am

Awww... I'm still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Embarressed!

Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:26 am

I like Courtney as well as all the guys on G's season tbh. Courtney is correct that him and G would have hit it in RL but alas the format of the show did not allow for them to work out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:30 pm

Yes I am infatuated with Courtney and will continue to post in this thread!!! teamcourtney - Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698

Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....thanks for posting in Courtney's thread.

I think I have figured out what's intriguing about Courtney and I understand why GL fell for him. IMO, Courtney is just very articulate and succinct in how he communicates especially that pre F5 RC talk he had with GL where he told her that the fact was that she still had other guys there that she had formed connections with. I was really impressed with how he delivered that message to her. He seems to be doing well post show and hopefully the SM backlash subsides soon.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
lrose
Flowergrrl
Maddy
Aunties_Love
atem