SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:47 am

solaroo wrote:
Bobette wrote:
romance realist wrote:

That does not sound like someone who was dumped at F2?
All present tense.
Other thoughts - something, nothing, MJ's positivity and some?

‘She is incredible, definitely the complete package and ticks all the boxes,’ he gushes. So, does he think she’s marriage material? ‘Absolutely,’ he says. ‘For me, our connection is the dream.’

I'd love Matty to be F1, (definitely my favourite!) but there's something in his choice of the words 'our connection is the dream' which makes me think he's not.  As if he's not with her, but hopes to find a similar connection in future with someone.  

A lot of F2s still say nice things about the Lead straight after they get dumped (eg Nikki in the limo saying she still loves Richie) so I'm sure he'd still think Georgia is the complete package even if she didn't pick him.  Happy to be proven wrong though!

Have to agree on this front, not sure I'd read too much into it.  Also, not sure if it's true, but do the magazines/media do the occasional interview while filming is in progress?  It might account for the use of the present tense.

I can't forget that for all the questioning of Nikki not so long about her use of the present tense that it ended up being a total misdirection.

Yes they do interviews during the filming which this may have bee. Its very like Nikki in terms of present tense. Is anyone following him on Insta. There doesn't seem to be any pics on Insta of anyone tagging him. Just wondering if he is out and about as he seems to have gone underground.

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:50 am

romance realist wrote:
solaroo wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I'd love Matty to be F1, (definitely my favourite!) but there's something in his choice of the words 'our connection is the dream' which makes me think he's not.  As if he's not with her, but hopes to find a similar connection in future with someone.  

A lot of F2s still say nice things about the Lead straight after they get dumped (eg Nikki in the limo saying she still loves Richie) so I'm sure he'd still think Georgia is the complete package even if she didn't pick him.  Happy to be proven wrong though!

Have to agree on this front, not sure I'd read too much into it.  Also, not sure if it's true, but do the magazines/media do the occasional interview while filming is in progress?  It might account for the use of the present tense.

I can't forget that for all the questioning of Nikki not so long about her use of the present tense that it ended up being a total misdirection.

Thanks everyone for talking sense into me and@LovingLove
Better to be ready for anything

I hear you @romance_realist I have been going through tags on Insta and have an inkling Matty isn't F1 but I think its Lee now. But I will be happy either way. I think Matty will find a stellar girl if he's not F1 but hoping he is the next bach.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:56 am

romance realist  I don't want the sense knocked into me... I just want Matty as F1 (or next year's Bach!!). :pout hahaha

I know, I know... it's her choice not mine. But if it was me it'd be Matty without question. Hope he finds someone amazing if he's not with her.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:51 am

LovingLove wrote:romance realist  I don't want the sense knocked into me... I just want Matty as F1 (or next year's Bach!!). :pout hahaha

I know, I know... it's her choice not mine. But if it was me it'd be Matty without question. Hope he finds someone amazing if he's not with her.

I don't really want to be sensible either.

For sure he will find someone if he isn't tucked up with Georgia already.
And if he is we will be SO HAPPY! celebrate

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:51 am

I noticed the photos of them dancing and kissing in these screencaps werent shown in the actual date episode 8. I wonder why?

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:52 am

Time constrictions and I'm sure the group date had to have heaps of air time. I am not so pissed about this past date - it was really lovely even though poorly edited - but where the frick is the footage of Matty losing part of his tooth, Georgia finding it and then fake proposing him with the tooth?

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:55 am

coconutgurl wrote:I  noticed the photos of them dancing and kissing in these screencaps werent shown in the actual date episode 8. I wonder why?

I have wondered the same thing. TPTB seem to be showing some deliberate restraint about what they have shown during the episode in Matty's regard.

On a side note, just had a look at the official FB page and there is an awful lot of Matty-related stuff on there this past week or so. Guessing that might change once Lee's SD happens this week, but in the meantime I'm not sure how to read the fact that there's so much content about his dates with Georgia? He's certainly popular with viewers judging by the comments but wondering if it's a bit of a misdirection?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:57 am

nylonvagabond wrote:Time constrictions and I'm sure the group date had to have heaps of air time. I am not so pissed about this past date - it was really lovely even though poorly edited - but where the frick is the footage of Matty losing part of his tooth, Georgia finding it and then fake proposing him with the tooth?

Oh, forgot about that! Given there seems a lot of screen time given to Matty at the moment, perhaps they had to be ruthless in cutting some stuff lest the show become too much about him?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:36 am

This was posted on the SM thread.
I thought it was gold to get an industry viewpoint, especially when those opinions bode well for Matty J fans
It does refer to what's shown & not shown, following on from posts above.
RomComet wrote:...Michael starts with M :-)

I used to work in television. The producers want suspense but the last thing they want is the kind of negative blowback caused by the massive shock of the Richie/Alex reveal *IMO*. That was a mistake - letting that "stage 5 clinger" thing go so far in SM without doing enough to counter it. Alex has said "our love story wasn't shown on TV" meaning it was cut, I assume, in service of the big Nikki misdirect. The Bachette viewer numbers are down because of the legions of heartbroken fans *IMO*. Compare that to the way Australia got behind Sam/Sasha - which strengthened the franchise. Suspense/surprise are one thing but they know it does the show no favours to alienate fans by breaking their hearts. I am 100% sure they have learned from their mistakes *IMO*.

Matty is the only one with a story *IMO*. An underdog/dark horse story. It's a really good one. And he's a lovely person, according to exit interviews. Smart enough for her, too, and he makes her laugh. Lee tells Dad jokes. Matty makes life funny. (Okay now my bias is creeping in laugh out loud).

Back to producer bias: they want happy fans. You don't do that by ripping the rug out from under them completely. *IMO* There is no Lee story. He's just hot and nice. Courtney supports the Matty story. He's Matty's opposite - the reserved, hard to read one (according to the edits). The people who select the footage to air are in COMPLETE control over the stories and while they can't make a villain out of a hero or a hero out of a villain, they can and do choose how to nudge the drama this way or that, by leaving in this bit and excluding that bit and juxtaposing this clip and that reaction..

Those BTS photos of Georgia and Matty on the boat, daytime, passionately kissing with her arms wrapped around his neck during the dance lesson showed an acceleration of their relationship that is being held back from viewers, I believe, for the buildup to the FRC and point to Matty for F1 because if the goal was to misdirect everyone, they would have shown all the PDAs and not just the cute, chaste dance lesson-kisses that did make it to air.

Wow - feels good to get that all off my chest laugh out loud.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:48 am

Woohooo im backing RomComet. Tks romance realist.

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:06 am

romance realist wrote:This was posted on the SM thread.
I thought it was gold to get an industry viewpoint, especially when those opinions bode well for Matty J fans
It does refer to what's shown & not shown, following on from posts above.
RomComet wrote:...Michael starts with M :-)

I used to work in television. The producers want suspense but the last thing they want is the kind of negative blowback caused by the massive shock of the Richie/Alex reveal *IMO*. That was a mistake - letting that "stage 5 clinger" thing go so far in SM without doing enough to counter it. Alex has said "our love story wasn't shown on TV" meaning it was cut, I assume, in service of the big Nikki misdirect. The Bachette viewer numbers are down because of the legions of heartbroken fans *IMO*. Compare that to the way Australia got behind Sam/Sasha - which strengthened the franchise. Suspense/surprise are one thing but they know it does the show no favours to alienate fans by breaking their hearts. I am 100% sure they have learned from their mistakes *IMO*.

Matty is the only one with a story *IMO*. An underdog/dark horse story. It's a really good one. And he's a lovely person, according to exit interviews. Smart enough for her, too, and he makes her laugh. Lee tells Dad jokes. Matty makes life funny. (Okay now my bias is creeping in laugh out loud).

Back to producer bias: they want happy fans. You don't do that by ripping the rug out from under them completely. *IMO* There is no Lee story. He's just hot and nice. Courtney supports the Matty story. He's Matty's opposite - the reserved, hard to read one (according to the edits). The people who select the footage to air are in COMPLETE control over the stories and while they can't make a villain out of a hero or a hero out of a villain, they can and do choose how to nudge the drama this way or that, by leaving in this bit and excluding that bit and juxtaposing this clip and that reaction..

Those BTS photos of Georgia and Matty on the boat, daytime, passionately kissing with her arms wrapped around his neck during the dance lesson showed an acceleration of their relationship that is being held back from viewers, I believe, for the buildup to the FRC and point to Matty for F1 because if the goal was to misdirect everyone, they would have shown all the PDAs and not just the cute, chaste dance lesson-kisses that did make it to air.

Wow - feels good to get that all off my chest laugh out loud.

Thanks for the tip-off, somehow I missed that post, and frankly it was just the post I needed to read!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:33 am

I keep watching their SD and it just has to be Matty

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley