Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:28 am

@Stripe  yes  that is Matty J

He has been a model and seems to still be one based on his SM (from before the show).

Some more pics

http://nyc-fashion.com/matt-johnson-for-le-specs-sunglasses-ad-campaign/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bblake on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:34 am

How is it possible to be that good looking but also such a sweet and genuine guy? I'm in love  :fanningfan

bblake

Female Posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:59 am

Yeah, she teaches him to dance on their first single date. I love this guy he's a sweetheart.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:17 am

Matty J got new model shots taken right before filming began.

There are other pics too but I can only post the public ones and the photographer posted one before filming, during, and then right after filming wrapped which is interesting that they chose to post at that time since it coincided with the filming schedule (so maybe to maximize exposure?)  question

Interestingly, Matty liked the pic that was posted before filming and the one post-filming (but not the ones during filming) so likely showing he went far if he only saw it on his feed when he got back? (he follows the photographer and modeling agency)
 question

Posted June 8 before filming started (Matty liked it)

MATT @chic_management . #chicmanagement #chicmen #blackandwhitephotography #fitspo #mensfashion by @melcartmer_photographer
posted during filming (Matt didn't like them so maybe bc he didn't have his phone?)

New shots of Matt Johnson @chic_management @chic_mensdivision #chicmen #chicmanagement #onestowatch #naturallight #fashionphotographer by @melcartmer_photographer

New shots of Matt @chic_management @chic_mensdivision #chicmanagement #chicmen by @melcartmer_photographer

posted after filming wrapped (Matty liked it)

Matt Johnson    by @melcartmer_photographer

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:44 am

omg Matty J so beautiful matched with his sweet personality, I need me a Matty J ASAP!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:47 am

@AllAboutLove thanks for the new avatar  

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:01 am

Oh WOW. From watching him on the show I'd never guess he modelled. He just seems like such a goofball and someone who doesn't take themselves seriously at all

lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:24 am

I have been informed that Matty J has been liking some very, very racy pics of women on IG recently and after filming wrapped.

I personally would be shocked if any F1 was liking these types of pics.

Thank you to the person for sharing the info and evidence anonymously, it is much appreciated yes

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:26 am

Just to add: Matty also liked a racy pic on September 6.

Considering that filming wrapped the end of August, then him liking this pic (amongst others) so soon after filming makes me think he is not F1 as I don't recall any F1 liking pics like that for any season.

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:19 am

T4p about the racy pics. Agree, that is never the MO of F1.

Besides the 'can't fault you' VO indicates he is eliminated either at f2'or f3.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:16 pm

Been looking for Matty's IG on this thread..but no luck. Can someone pls fill me in? Praying . TIA.

(Both Courtney and Lee set theirs as private. wonder if Matty too?...Hmmm... Suspect .)

Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:52 pm

This guy for me is the hottest in the house, oh my gosh!! yummmmmy!

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum