SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:49 am

Miyala wrote:And the way she moved her head and laugh when he said bye Georgia Love was like a little girl having a crush. I see the most emotions during Mattys good bye and the good byes is usually very telling IMO.

Yes you are correct and even though I was Olena for Richie's season, I saw Alex say goodbye and thought Oh dear I think Alex is F1. Generally speaking when the lead has a hard time saying goodbye and turn back to look as they are walking away, you can bet your bottom dollar they are the F1. I've seen it too many times now IMO.

As for the edit for Matty. It seemed a classic F2 in terms that he was all in but HTD established that he was falling in love but is scared of saying it and getting his heart broken. Thats a classic F1. I don't think he will tell her at the F3 dates but will tell her on the final date as Snez did. I don't think IMO opinion he is the easy option as she has less hurdles to overcome with the other guys but I think her love for Matty has grown to be much more than her love for the other guys and the fact that she invested perhaps more time in getting to know him in comparison as she had to play catch up. The thing about not noticing someone initially is you get to know the person really well and then you fall in love with them, as opposed to initial attraction/lust which we have seen so often on the US bach which unfortunately end in disaster. I think these two will go the distance IMO if he is F1.

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ForestForTrees Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great post! I am going to copy it to the F1-F6 thread so discussion can be had there for comparisons to the other contestants too, otherwise this thread because less about Matty and more about F1 comparisons which belongs in the F1-F6 thread.

Cool, thanks. Sorry, the post began as Matty but morphed into something else.
ForestForTrees
ForestForTrees

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:01 am

3/ The 'you're the one' VO. Given the statements he's made in the last couple of episodes about not wanting to get his heart broken, I cannot see a situation where he'd say that outside of a F1 FRC. He'll reveal his feelings in the dates to come I'm sure, but you don't say 'you're the one' until you're the last 'one' standing. IMO.

Yaaaaaassss [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I feel like somebody beating a dead horse but yes that line! Since I really paid attention to the preview, I can't imagine it being said anywhere else but f1! He said it in past tense and Matty is pretty careful with his words too! Everyday I'm becoming more confident MAtty is the one for G Love!

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:09 am

nylonvagabond wrote:

3/ The 'you're the one' VO. Given the statements he's made in the last couple of episodes about not wanting to get his heart broken, I cannot see a situation where he'd say that outside of a F1 FRC. He'll reveal his feelings in the dates to come I'm sure, but you don't say 'you're the one' until you're the last 'one' standing. IMO.

Yaaaaaassss [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I feel like somebody beating a dead horse but yes that line! Since I really paid attention to the preview, I can't imagine it being said anywhere else but f1! He said it in past tense and Matty is pretty careful with his words too! Everyday I'm becoming more confident MAtty is the one for G Love!

That's right, he says, "It was just so obvious that you're the one". Could easily be after she picks him. God I hope so!!!!! Praying
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:32 am

I think Matty's words could very well mean he is F1. They certainly sound like it to me. It makes me also think that the edit is similar to the Bach where the last words heard are by the F1. At this point I would be surprised if he is not F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:07 am

nylonvagabond wrote:

Just playing devil's advocate here, but cynic that I am, I have been around the block with this show too many times to take anything at face value any more. Unless you actually see something come out of a persons mouth...that is, you see them saying it directly into the camera...it is always open to manipulation/editing. VO are worst for this type of thing. They are often taken out of context and sliced and diced into spots where they can move the plot along or amp up the drama and manipulate viewers. I can easily see his producer asking him questions during his ITM interviews where that phrase pops out and then it is used in this instance to lead on the audience. Having said that, these producers/editors are so good...or bad...depending on your POV, even when you see people talking directly at the camera, they could have been talking about something else because producers are great about asking a lot of leading questions. I'm always reminded about the girl crying about what ever lead it was and then it turns out they had just asked her a question about her recently deceased grandmother. Editing is a b*tch!

As for this bell you are all referring to and that Georgia wouldn't take him there if she was about to dump him, well, it's not like she sets up these dates. She may give general ideas of what types of things she wants to do, but she is not the one setting them up. Who is to say she even knew what they were about to do until they got there?

You could be correct that Matty is F1, but I just wanted to point out that some of the things that are being used to explain why he is F1, could also be interpreted differently. Next week can't come soon enough!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Matty's words could very well mean he is F1. They certainly sound like it to me. It makes me also think that the edit is similar to the Bach where the last words heard are by the F1. At this point I would be surprised if he is not F1.

All those VOs could have been Matty spewing his declarations both during the FDs and the LCDs also. He has already done a fair bit of declarations to her. Plus don't the contestants talk before the Bachelorette at the FRC ?

None of those lines ring as post FR to me. They could be of course but they could also all be said prior. JMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Sprite wrote:
nylonvagabond wrote:

Just playing devil's advocate here, but cynic that I am, I have been around the block with this show too many times to take anything at face value any more. Unless you actually see something come out of a persons mouth...that is, you see them saying it directly into the camera...it is always open to manipulation/editing. VO are worst for this type of thing. They are often taken out of context and sliced and diced into spots where they can move the plot along or amp up the drama and manipulate viewers. I can easily see his producer asking him questions during his ITM interviews where that phrase pops out and then it is used in this instance to lead on the audience. Having said that, these producers/editors are so good...or bad...depending on your POV, even when you see people talking directly at the camera, they could have been talking about something else because producers are great about asking a lot of leading questions. I'm always reminded about the girl crying about what ever lead it was and then it turns out they had just asked her a question about her recently deceased grandmother. Editing is a b*tch!

As for this bell you are all referring to and that Georgia wouldn't take him there if she was about to dump him, well, it's not like she sets up these dates. She may give general ideas of what types of things she wants to do, but she is not the one setting them up. Who is to say she even knew what they were about to do until they got there?

You could be correct that Matty is F1, but I just wanted to point out that some of the things that are being used to explain why he is F1, could also be interpreted differently. Next week can't come soon enough!

No doubt. Editing is tricky and I haven't sleuthed enough in the bachie world to say much about that. Thank you RS lmao.

With that said, I will say two things about the quote in question (all imo)

It was to Georgia. It was in past tense.

"It was just so obvious you are the one." Luckily, now that clock has ticked quite far, we will find out what he meant in less than a week now!

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Arghhh this show is doing my head in!!!!!!

Let's face it, we're never going to know.. well, not until next Thursday night. The editors could be playing by the usual rules, or not... only TWT.

But I honestly feel like she and Matty are made for each other.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:45 am

Love these two together so much!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She keeps saying she wants a guy who can make her laugh... well here's your guy Georgia! :yes:
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:21 am

LovingLove wrote:Love these two together so much!

She keeps saying she wants a guy who can make her laugh... well here's your guy Georgia! :yes:

For sure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Laughing like crazy one minute, a romantic and highly charged cuddle in the pool the next…what more can you ask for?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:34 am

romance realist wrote:
LovingLove wrote:Love these two together so much!

For sure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Laughing like crazy one minute, a romantic and highly charged cuddle in the pool the next…what more can you ask for?

Completely agree... every girl's dream!!! heartglasses
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley