SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:08 am

4health wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Omg guys!! Matty's journey vid will be last to be uploaded!! Another clue for F1 I was told !

@fansgirlsamuri if you go by Richie's season the journey videos on the FB page was Olena, Alex then Nikki FYI

I just asked this question in the SM thread. Because after Lee, Jakes vid has been uploaded.

Not sure of the order significance at this point ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:38 am

Think Matty's video will be more dramatic because he did not get an introduction or a meet and greet.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:59 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:"Talking about the future is a conversation the pair regularly indulges in and they’ve even discussed baby names! ‘I asked her if she liked the name Moon, and she was like, “No!” and then I threw a couple of others out like Phoenix, River and Xavier, and she kept shaking her head and then told me she liked more traditional names like Charlotte.. I tried to move that conversation on very quickly,’ he laughs."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this made me laugh! Way too cute - they're perfect

While this is cute, I can see this conversation kind of freaking Georgia out. I don't know too many men who discuss baby names with a girl they are barely dating...and is dating a bunch of other guys...and Georgia doesn't exactly strike me as the maternal type at this stage of the game.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:41 pm

Matty looks like a lead singer for a British or Irish band. He's got a rocker vibe to him. And given he did concerts and musical festival events in the UK for 4 years he definitely has a more British vibe (I recall Georgia talking about this, and his style being more Brit). That photo of him with his arm stretched to the one side is the same as his modeling photos that he did in June before shooting. Although not seen on the pics above, the tats, on his ankles and thighs really stand out to me too (it will be interesting to see what they may mean post-show). His rose tattoo on his forearm I bet would be seen as almost a "meant-to-be sign" sign by him if he is F1 since he had it before the show. He has this boyish yet hot vibe going on too! Gorgeous guy!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Sprite wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:"Talking about the future is a conversation the pair regularly indulges in and they’ve even discussed baby names! ‘I asked her if she liked the name Moon, and she was like, “No!” and then I threw a couple of others out like Phoenix, River and Xavier, and she kept shaking her head and then told me she liked more traditional names like Charlotte.. I tried to move that conversation on very quickly,’ he laughs."

While this is cute, I can see this conversation kind of freaking Georgia out. I don't know too many men who discuss baby names with a girl they are barely dating...and is dating a bunch of other guys...and Georgia doesn't exactly strike me as the maternal type at this stage of the game.

To me it sounded like he was just joking.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] should be feeling pretty good this week.
Just to keep the spirits and the confidence up here are a few romantic images for our enjoyment.
I am just enjoying the feeling that Matty is F1.
Reality can be dealt with as it comes.
Just look at their smiles heartbeat

Source Tenplay photos & Sundy's screen caps

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks a bunch....I just came to post this gorgeous pic here and you already got the thread popping. It's interesting that on their second date and LCD date in Singapore, they are color matching. Is blue their power couple color? giggling If they come out as a couple on Thursday as I am expecting, any preferene for couple name? I am thinking GMAT (same as the business school exam test i know laugh out loud).

By the way I didn't actively focus on GL's season until later but the moment I saw Sundy's promo SC of GL and Matty J with their noses touching and it was sleuthed it was their LCD date, I just knew he had to F1. It reminded me of Des and Chris in the US series, nose touching is their thing as well giggling  Interesting that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was able to pick out the F3 from the promo SCs right off the bat as well....what a season y'all.

Source

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:45 pm

solaroo wrote:
Sprite wrote:

To me it sounded like he was just joking.

I see this as his sense of humour too.
First the teasing on a point of difference, then making light of it as though the difference is just about names and not about intention.
I think he is very clever at planting suggestive thoughts in Georgia's mind through joking.
"We're getting married, aren't we?" trying to guess the theme of the croquet date.
He's cheerily assertive IMO.

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:53 pm

@ mercieme
GMATT - maybe
Geomatt - terrible
MG - my pick i think

Hoping Matty gets the velvet suit for the FRC, whatever the colour.
Can't wait, I really am feeling good about this one.
seeing hearts

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:56 pm

I personally would just say G Love and Matty J. Lots of typing, but I just love how girly Georgia got when she said goodbye to him on their HTD.

But wait, my doubting heart can't take it if Matty is not F1 but thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all those [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pics!

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:59 pm

romance realist wrote:@ mercieme
GMATT - maybe
Geomatt - terrible
MG - my pick i think

seeing hearts

I can live with MG :yes: , short and simple.

I hope Stringy the stylist puts Matty in something very hawt couture for the FRC but I am mostly looking forward to what he says. Chris Siegfried's FRC proposal to Des, Bette 9 US series is my all time favorite in this franchise. Since no proposal in AU series, I just can imagine how Matty's words will be filled with passion for getting the girl he had to chase and believed in his guts that they were meant to be, should be an awesome FRC giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:06 pm

mercieme wrote:
romance realist wrote:@ mercieme
GMATT - maybe
Geomatt - terrible
MG - my pick i think

seeing hearts

I can live with MG :yes: , short and simple.

I hope Stringy the stylist puts Matty in something very hawt couture for the FRC but I am mostly looking forward to what he says. Chris Siegfried's FRC proposal to Des, Bette 9 US series is my all time favorite in this franchise. Since no proposal in AU series, I just can imagine how Matty's words will be filled with passion for getting the girl he had to chase and believed in his guts that they were meant to be, should be an awesome FRC giggling

I keep thinking about this season as it compares to Des' and wonder if Georgia would send away the F2 before the FRC. It was so poignant for her to be able to say to Chris you were the only one to meet my family...only one to be here at the end.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley