SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionphotographer - Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nylonvagabond Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:01 am

Thanks for posting!!!

Mattys vid is up on Facebook now as well. I give up trying to post a video link

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

fashionphotographer - Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:10 am

Oh wow, Georgia narrated "Matty's Journey" on FB....yep F1 baby, jmo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't embed it either so if anyone can embed it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:14 am

^ didn't you guys find the video sad?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I like your conclusion from watching the video! I expressed my doubts in the SM thread when I saw the video... just needed to come back here to get some positive reaction to the video! :rosiecolored
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:18 am

I thought the interview was pretty good and sounded very positive...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:19 am

what are everyone's thoughts on the pop sugar interview?

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:19 am

I think its the music used in a rom com when the couple finally get together, HEA
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:22 am

Mattys journeys up but it doesn't seem to like the url so here's a link

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:22 am

At the end of the day, as much as I want to be there for my sister and be an uncle to my nephew, I was more willing to leave that behind and move to Melbourne with Georgia. The prospect of it wasn't all that daunting to me after packing up and moving to London. To move from Sydney to Melbourne was a huge deal and wasn't something I was freaked out by.

Um...it's him. It has to be him.

The video hit me emotionally. Felt oddly optimistic even though they end the video saying goodbye to each other. Goosebumps.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:26 am

Actually Alex's F3 video's final scene was their HTD good-bye too... For those that like connections
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:26 am

carraiger wrote:Matt's Pop Sugar interview

Thanks for bringing the PS interview over. Posting the transcript and pics from link above here, thanks so much for bringing over. By the way, Matty was the first limo entrance, he said he was the first one in the house. laugh out loud these producers sure do know how to edit the show to make people think otherwise laugh out loud

Matty J Is So In Love with Georgia: "I'm Gone — Hook, Line and Sinker!"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We'll just put it straight out there: Matty Johnson from The Bachelorette seems like a dream guy. He's attentive, he's funny, he's open and honest about his feelings, he puts effort in to impress Georgia Love and above all, he just seems like a really decent human being. His relationship with Georgia was a slow burn (as slow as it can get in a setting like this one) but once he'd made himself known, Matty became a real threat to the other guys very quickly. We chatted to the 29-year-old Sydneysider ahead of the finale, to get his take on the Bachelorette experience.

POPSUGAR Australia: How are you feeling about everything?

Matty: It's pretty crazy! [Laughs] You try to put it in the back of your mind, but you can't really prepare yourself for being on TV. I thought I wouldn't want to watch it to be honest. After the first episode I was like, "Oh my gosh, I can't handle the thought of hearing myself talk ever again." But it gets easier and I'm enjoying it now [laughs].

PS: How did you feel about Georgia when you met her?

Matty: I wish I could say something really romantic and beautiful. When I first met her, I think she kind of just shocked me into losing the ability to think. I don't really get nervous when I meet someone new, but when I met Georgia she said, "Hi, tell me a bit about yourself," and my mind just went blank. I was looking at her thinking, "Matt, pull it together, say something!" She made me feel the most nervous anyone's ever made me feel.

Matty: I was kind of frustrated at myself, because I was like, "Here she is, this could be the girl for me," and my first impression wasn't a great one. I was so nervous and out of my comfort zone that I think when she was saying goodbye mid-sentence, I kind of stormed off. I was like, "Alright, bye!" And it wasn't until I got into the house — I was the first one through, so I was in there by myself — and I was like, "What the hell is happening? What have I done? Have I just completely stuffed this up for myself?"

PS: You must've been so anxious about it until you got your first date with her!

Matty: Yeah, I kind of thought, I really need to speak to her again just to let her know I can string a sentence together. I'm not some stiff-board, awkward guy.

PS: How do you feel about Georgia now?

Matty: Every time I see Georgia, my feelings become stronger and stronger. The more time I get to spend with her, that bond between us just seems to strengthen so much more. After seeing her with my family, I'm gone — hook, line and sinker.

PS: You can't be real, Matty.

Matty: [Laughs] I think it was being brought up by my mum and sister — it gave me a bit of a softer edge. I'm used to being asked about my feelings and being honest — I'm very grateful for my sister and my mum.

PS: Your sister seems like a legend and is obviously very close to you. How much did the possibility of moving states weigh on your mind?

Matty: Yeah, it's a tough one, and I do feel sorry for my sister because we are extremely close — she's definitely my best friend. I'm the only family that she has in Sydney, because the rest live in Brisbane. When I left for London, it was only meant to be for a three-month holiday, it was never meant to be long-term. So when I left, it was like, "Cool, I'll see you in three months," and then that three months turned into six months, and then another six months. At no point did I ever say, "Hey Kate, this is going to be a four-year stint, prepare yourself." After moving back, it's difficult for her to now consider me packing up and leaving, literally the moment I stepped back in from London. At the end of the day, as much as I want to be there for my sister and be an uncle to my nephew, I was more willing to leave that behind and move to Melbourne with Georgia. The prospect of it wasn't all that daunting to me after packing up and moving to London. To move from Sydney to Melbourne was a huge deal and wasn't something I was freaked out by.

PS: It's only an hour's flight, so it's not a huge deal.

Matty: Exactly, it's a vast improvement to being in London.

PS: How worried were you about heartbreak at this point?

Matty: This point is where the reality set in. I hadn't, at any point up until now, tried to stop my feelings developing for Georgia. And now with the end in sight, the feelings for Georgia are snowballing. Part of me feels like the longer I leave it, the longer I let myself fall in love with Georgia, the more exposed I am and the more hurt I am. The safety mechanism almost wants to kick in and be like, "Hang on a sec, let's just put everything on hold until you're the final one, and then you can start to enjoy it and fall back in love." It's a tricky situation that you don't want to stop because it's really enjoyable, but it's also really scary at the same time.

PS: You've said you're in love with Georgia to your sister — when did you realise you felt that way?

Matty: It was something that was pretty gradual, but the moment that I was thinking to myself, "This is pretty serious now," is when we had that full day together on the boat with the dancing lesson. That"s when I thought, "This could really be something." Every time I hung out with her prior to that, it was amazing and we got along super well, but that was when we actually started to be a bit more intimate and started to progress more than just having a great friendship.

PS: Yeah, you guys get along so well as friends. You had that sense of humour early on, that was always there.

Matty: Yeah, that was really important to me. I think relationships that start off with a foundation based on friendship are so much stronger, and have so much more longevity to them.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:32 am

Ahhh interesting - I do think the way they kind of completely brushed over him at the beginning was very purposeful
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley