SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:35 am

carraiger wrote:Matt's Pop Sugar interview
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks for posting this.....but I found it interesting that he states he was the first one in the house with limo entrances.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:37 am

4health wrote:
carraiger wrote:Matt's Pop Sugar interview
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks for posting this.....but I found it interesting that he states he was the first one in the house with limo entrances.

IMHO this is what a hidden edit is all about....make the person non-existent to start out, then expose them to drive home the point of their story line. Back in the day when the US franchise series were good, they used the hidden edits a lot for the F1...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:38 am

Holy shite. The interview is great but there are parts of it that are in the past tense which make me nervous but like he always does he comes from behind with a sensational finish talking about relationships are stronger with more longevity when they start with friendship. That a boy Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:50 am

Fifty wrote:Holy shite.  The interview is great but there are parts of it that are in the past tense which make me nervous but like he always does he comes from behind with a sensational finish talking about relationships are stronger with more longevity when they start with friendship. That a boy Matty

Girl, you crack me up....he can't use present tense and give it away giggling I am actually surprised they allowed Matty's present tense response to the question below since "how do you feel about Georgia now?" could IMO be misconstrued as post-show instead of after HTDs which is what this interview should be referencing.

PS: How do you feel about Georgia now?

Matty: Every time I see Georgia, my feelings become stronger and stronger. The more time I get to spend with her, that bond between us just seems to strengthen so much more. After seeing her with my family, I'm gone — hook, line and sinker.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:56 am

I find the focus from both on their boat date interesting - it kinda feels like two people fell in love that day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:10 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I like your conclusion from watching the video! I expressed my doubts in the SM thread when I saw the video... just needed to come back here to get some positive reaction to the video! :rosiecolored

I try to just focus on the edit because producers feel like they do their job really way when they sway people emotionally. The US series have done me in so I really try not to fall for these editing tricks....I will admit that Richie's season had my head imploding laugh out loud A good case in point is now we find out that Matty was the first limo entrance, which I am not sure a lot of people guessed until we read about it in Matty's PS interview.

So for the vids, all I did was watch the F3 journey FB posts to find contrast as to how they were portrayed. So at the end of the day the goal is for Georgia to find her forever person according to her hence why IMO she had to narrate whoever the F1 journey was which IMO she did for Matty. Also reading Matty's PS interview, I doubt he would be that willing to talk about being in love, hook, line and sinker if he was dumped, IMO he would have tempered it with different words...should be a fun FRC, looking forward to it Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is fabulous. I look forward to listening to the soundtrack of their romance.
I have re-watched that croquet date over and over, partly for Matty's silly voice but also for me it has so many small details that signal how their relationship may grow. The amused and slightly surprised look on Matty's face when he realises Georgia is not going to say her first impression of him was good. He is a good sport about it and he needs to be. As Georgia demonstrates her impression of his level of cockiness on the mallet, he goes to put his arm on her shoulder in a pally way, then checks himself and places his hands around her shoulder. He checks his cockiness and defensiveness and switches it to an intimate exchange.
I love this interaction between them, they are relaxed and silly but careful and honest with each other.
Oh I can go on and on......

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:21 am

romance realist wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is fabulous. I look forward to listening to the soundtrack of their romance.
I have re-watched that croquet date over and over, partly for Matty's silly voice but also for me it has so many small details that signal how their relationship may grow. The amused and slightly surprised look on Matty's face when he realises Georgia is not going to say her first impression of him was good. He is a good sport about it and he needs to be. As Georgia demonstrates her impression of his level of cockiness on the mallet, he goes to put his arm on her shoulder in a pally way, then checks himself and places his hands around her shoulder. He checks his cockiness and defensiveness and switches it to an intimate exchange.
I love this interaction between them, they are relaxed and silly but careful and honest with each other.

And it was the date when she said first impressions mean nothing.

Last edited by carraiger on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:27 am

carraiger wrote:
romance realist wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is fabulous. I look forward to listening to the soundtrack of their romance.

And it was the date when she said first impressions mean nothing.

And you hit the nail on the head as to what I am looking forward to hear from Georgia, in terms of how she translated from the first impressions to a wonderful love story, should be interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:30 am

Editing can be tricky, especially considering Richie's season where TPTB were doing the exact opposite of telling the story, so I don't rely solely on edit.

I do think, however, that as sleuthed and speculated, that this season they have told the story and left the parts out of Matty's edit that don't fit (meaning, not a good first impression since that doesn't suit an F1, imo) and not shown talking at all to G first ep.

So I think they just told the story of Matty and G and I do think being back-to-back with the Bach AU and only in it's 2nd season they have a bit of a different tactic with the Bette than they do Bach.

For me it's been the media coverage that solidified for me that Matty is F1. TWT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:35 am

Hmmmm....Georgia said on multiple occasions that she did not have a first good impression of Matty J, actually said it to his face on their croquet date and mentioned it in her ITM/PIs so not sure what else they left out other than if she said the exact same thing at the limo entrance and or M&G. We will see what Georgia says in post-finale interviews though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:54 am

By the way, I re-watched the "let's play getting to know Matty J" at the Episode 7 CP. Did you like how he hinted Georgia as to the correct answer on state athletics competition when she originally dismissed the 1500 meters walk which was the correct answer? He told her "don't rush into answering the question, take your time" that was mad funny...I just kept cracking up thinking.....dude you just told her the answer laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley