Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:55 pm

I keep saying that every time I see a different guy. laugh out loud

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31097

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Anyone know what Matty was marketing (his profession is listed as Marketing Manager) while he was in London?
I think he's a fun guy, totally a babe. I could see Georgia wanting someone who has a professional job such as marketing manager.

Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:49 am

Finally caught up with this season and Matty is my favourite so far.  giggling

I love his boyish looks and like that his teeth isn't as straight as the others. I enjoyed his quality time with Georgia more than her time with Lee.

Looking forward to see more of him and Lee and Clancy and Sam. Damn, they all hawt.

Hottest bunch of guys I have seen in a while. :yes:

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:01 am

@fangirlsamuri wrote:@AllAboutLove thanks for the new avatar  

You're welcome bestbud! He looks good :yes: beatingheart

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:11 am

@Norcalgal wrote:Anyone know what Matty was marketing (his profession is listed as Marketing Manager) while he was in London?
I think he's a fun guy, totally a babe.  I could see Georgia wanting someone who has a professional job such as marketing manager.

From what I know Matty did promotion for concerts and music festivals in the UK so working in the entertainment marketing industry.
He also did some promotion for travel adventures with Contiki as well as modeling (which he still does).

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:48 am

@Joy15 wrote:Been looking for Matty's IG on this thread..but no luck. Can someone pls fill me in? Praying . TIA.

(Both Courtney and Lee set theirs as private. wonder if Matty too?...Hmmm... Suspect .)

https://www.instagram.com/matthewdavidjohnson/ , sadly it's private sad not sure if anyone has been able to crack his ig yet. but his dp provides lots of eye candy

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:25 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:
@Norcalgal wrote:Anyone know what Matty was marketing (his profession is listed as Marketing Manager) while he was in London?
I think he's a fun guy, totally a babe.  I could see Georgia wanting someone who has a professional job such as marketing manager.

From what I know Matty did promotion for concerts and music festivals in the UK so working in the entertainment marketing industry.
He also did some promotion for travel adventures with Contiki as well as modeling (which he still does).

I have also found this web page. Not 100% sure it's him, but the locations and beer drinking capabilities seem to match him  giggling

(If it is him he is pretty good at his job)

www(.)matt-johnson.com.au/about/

http://www.matt-johnson.com.au/about/

LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:27 am

@Hanate wrote:This guy for me is the hottest in the house, oh my gosh!! yummmmmy!

me too :inlove

LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:17 pm

FYI Information cannot be posted from any SM that is private whether or not the user is following/friends with you. The only information that can be posted is the link, and whatever is viewable to the general public, such as picture, number of followers etc.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31097

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Glad to see Matty has a solid profession, not some made-up job a la bachelor land.

Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:37 am

I am not entirely sure that is Matty J's webpage - he does have a LinkedIn profile though and it lists his current job. Am I able to put that info here? You do need to have an account to login to LinkedIn.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:12 am

@Norcalgal wrote:Glad to see Matty has a solid profession, not some made-up job a la bachelor land.
Matty doesn't seem to have a job. He quit it to go on the show

Matty, who quit his job (after two weeks!) to join the series

http://okmagazine.com.au/bachelorette-boys-mansion-secret-business/

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum