SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Fifty wrote:Holy cow.  I just rewatched  their date on my iPad with headphones an inordinate amount of times I might add and damn straight that jacuzzi scene was off the charts. That was intense.  Dear lord if that guy doesn't get the girl, i fear he may never drop the L bomb to any girl again.

Have only watched the date once and it was a bit odd.
Matty came across as very distracted- which I suppose was the intention?
I think they were really, really struggling to keep the passion in check in the Jacuzzi.
On the episode thread it is noted that at one point Georgia moves away from him and I think this is because it was getting too intimate and steamy.
Poor Matty's trying to say what he needs to say but his mind was awash with pheromones.
God knows what was going on under that water.
I felt I should not have been there.
:fanningfan

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:45 pm

romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:Holy cow.  I just rewatched  their date on my iPad with headphones an inordinate amount of times I might add and damn straight that jacuzzi scene was off the charts. That was intense.  Dear lord if that guy doesn't get the girl, i fear he may never drop the L bomb to any girl again.

I think they were really, really struggling to keep the passion in check in the Jacuzzi.
On the episode thread it is noted that at one point Georgia moves away from him and I think this is because it was getting too intimate and steamy.
Poor Matty's trying to say what he needs to say but his mind was awash with pheromones.

I think Georgia moved back because there was something "dangerous" under the water Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:51 pm

Maddy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The thing I noticed with Matty in this gif is Georgia is caressing his face and neck and moving her arms closer around him. She was initiating the moves.
BUT ... I would think that if he was F1, he'd get that confirmation and intimacy on his final date. So far, it doesn't look like they get that chance.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Can't wait to hear the post show TMIs about what was really going on for both of them in that Jacuzzi, like we heard from Richie and Alex what the real deal with the chocbath was. We can only hope Georgia gets her Sam Frost on and tells it like it is (was)! I'd hate to hear the old "there were so many cameras around it was hard to be in the moment" when it looked like they didn't give a flying * after his L-bomb who was watching. Some bloggers are saying it was an awkward encounter to watch. Only because it was real, IMO.

RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:55 pm

RomComet wrote:Can't wait to hear the post show TMIs about what was really going on for both of them in that Jacuzzi, like we heard from Richie and Alex what the real deal with the chocbath was. We can only hope Georgia gets her Sam Frost on and tells it like it is (was)! I'd hate to hear the old "there were so many cameras around it was hard to be in the moment" when it looked like they didn't give a flying * after his L-bomb who was watching. Some bloggers are saying it was an awkward encounter to watch. Only because it was real, IMO.

IA - this scene was real, hence the awkwardness as it felt like I, (as a viewer), was "intruding" on this intimate moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:58 pm

[quote="Norcalgal"]
Maddy wrote:

... I would think that if he was F1, he'd get that confirmation and intimacy on his final date. So far, it doesn't look like they get that chance.

This is just my opinion but if I were Georgia, in that Jacuzzi, with that beautiful man, and he'd just said "I'm completely falling in love with you", I'd be confirming and intimacying all over the shop and leaving it up to the producers to edit it any way they wanted. All I'd be caring about in that moment would be letting him know what a happy chappie I was, to the fullest extent of my capacity within the constraints of my contractural obligation to refrain from gasping "Me too! I love you toooooooo!!! omg!!!!! You and me. NOW. Let's do it!!!" High clap

RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:58 pm

in_denial wrote:
romance realist wrote:

I think Georgia moved back because there was something "dangerous" under the water Hugesmile

For sure sneakyl .

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:02 pm

RomComet wrote:Can't wait to hear the post show TMIs about what was really going on for both of them in that Jacuzzi, like we heard from Richie and Alex what the real deal with the chocbath was. We can only hope Georgia gets her Sam Frost on and tells it like it is (was)! I'd hate to hear the old "there were so many cameras around it was hard to be in the moment" when it looked like they didn't give a flying * after his L-bomb who was watching. Some bloggers are saying it was an awkward encounter to watch. Only because it was real, IMO.

I think it was awkward only because they seemed like they would have liked to have taken it further, so to speak.  Matty had already won me over, but that was crazy good to watch.  *edit*
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did you see the SC of their LCD tonight that shows them nose to nose touching (which I think is their thing by the way, they also did it under the bell thingy); that was some deep soul to soul connection going on there....anywhoo we get that moment tonight after they release some butterflies into their future giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:08 pm

I think if I was watching this show without knowing about the way they edit things and try to portray thing a certain way to "surprise" you, I would be sure that Matty is F1. Their connection has always seemed different to me and is, IMO, the most developed one on the show. I would be especially convinced after the intensity of the jacuzzi scene and what seemed, to me, to be two people confessing they were falling in love with each other. Georgia said the word "love" multiple times over without actually saying "I am falling in love with you". There was such an explicit emotional and physical closeness between them in that scene.

BUT because I know that what I perceive to be a 'love story' onscreen isn't necessarily the one that actually takes place - I don't think Matty is F1. Its actually because he seems so obviously to be the F1 in this moment that I don't think he's the F1 (if that makes sense) laugh out loud (I'm crying on the inside!)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 pm

I posted this in the SM thread. The media such as DM already know the F1 & F2 since we know interviews that will run tonight post finale have already been done. Mags are just being IMO good soldiers to Channel 10 & not spoiling it. For example [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted a DM article that suggested Matty slipped up on Kyle & Jackie O this morning. IMO Matty didn't slip up, I just believe that's DM's way of hinting subtlety that Matty is F1...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:21 pm

I think the opposite [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - when you're F2 you have to be the gracious one and say stuff like that as opposed to the F1 who might feel a bit uncomfortable just assuming it was ok to say him and the F2 are friendly when he's the one that 'got the girl.' JMO though - I don't mean to be such a downer!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley