SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This is really not the time for him to be talking like that to the media especially considering what Georgia is going through.
I get he is upset, etc, but it is rather selfish, imo, for him to be doing this at this horrific time.
Matty can find someone to love again, Georgia won't ever get her mom back!

:alltens: Very well stated.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:08 pm

First off - Skinny love is a brilliant song - one of my faves - Birdy's rendition is the best. So kudos Matty J on your song selection but that's where my praise ends.

So, IMO, in the words of another great song Matty needs to "Let it go".

I know he's hurting but she didn't choose him, she doesn't love him and saying all this stuff to the media is not going to make him feel any better. It's only going to make things even more difficult for Georgia and Lee in what is already a difficult time and damage any chance of him developing any type of friendship with them.

I always feel for the F2 - it's a sucky position to be put in but you need to know when to bow out gracefully.

Maybe Nikki could give him some lessons on dignity, decorum and poise as she showed those values with grace when Richie cruelly broke her heart and that of the Bach Nation - (Sorry still smarting over that!  hissyfit )

All JMO - but I'll admit I am feeling a little stroppy today! Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:25 am

Bobette wrote:Matty still in love with Georgia, cries listening to the playlist he gave her on the first night  Upset

Skinny Love is a great song btw though v sad

I hope they don't talk him into being the next Bach - he's clearly nowhere close to being over her!

yea, I will take it with grain and salt as well.

I mean, we don't really know if his sister come to media, or the other way around. And we don't really know either when the conversation took place. I mean, it could be just after finale (couple days ago) then pretending it's happening now, something they used to do.

If I read carefully, the timeline for "crying" what his sister refer to is after returned back from Singapore, not recently (CMIIW).

Looking at his second Instagram post after going public, it seems that he is trying to going back to his normal life to get over it, riding a bike. It's not like that he put in his account that he is still in love with G.

JMO

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:11 am

I would give Matty the benefit of doubt, just like I give the same to ALL contestants. Just like what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, we don't know when and how the so called interview took place. OTHO, those live ones which captured on video showed the other side of Matty which I think he is slowly recovering.

In fact, I feel bad from all parties. Because G & Lee can't/wouldn't do interviews post finale, at least atm, media outlets got to have something to print and they turned to the heartbroken Matty and made him look almost like a stalker now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:46 am

They are rehashing old interviews. I picked up a NI mag today and it has the worst photoshop of him and Nikki together with the same "heartbreak" interview. Saying he and Nikki are now together along side an article of Lee and Georgia and her mum passing. Take everything with a grain of salt and I can guarantee you all bachelorette contestants have completed their media duties as I was told by a source in the last week. Hence why most contestants were at the races living it up. His off on motorbikes with friends and babysitting his nephew You can check his and sisters Insta account. We have never believed DM or NI before on this forum why is anyone starting now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:57 am

This is the Who magazine Insta post that refers to the article DM are referring to. It was conducted the day after the finale if anyone is interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:07 am

Do you have a copy of the article?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:46 am

If we are just referring to that DM article, there's no proof that Matty himself offered any new info or interview now. The quotes from him in the article are from interview he did right after the show ended.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:57 am

WHO posted an excerpt from the new interview on their website. I can't post a link coz I'm a new member. Matty is an open book, producers dream.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:11 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the link to the article
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hmmmm.... I have to say that I'm not sure how to take the bolded bit of the quote below.

"Johnson says he has taken solace in time spent with family and friends (including his baby nephew George, whom he was due to babysit the night after he spoke to WHO), throwing himself back into his job and lapping up sympathy from the public."

What do you all think?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:14 am

I am not sure how much of an open book Matty is, but that's got more to do with his SM activity and trying to hide the fact that he was liking racy pics right after filming ended and of course, that doesn't fit with the image of the heartbroken guy so no wonder it was asked of me to remove the info I had posted on this site about him liking those pics. I thought it was very strange back then since so many of these guys for many seasons I have sleuthed it's never been a problem for them to be liking those pics, especially if they are F2 and part of that is why I had doubts because honestly, there's nothing wrong with liking whatever he wants. It was trying to cover it up that bothered me and still does (and not to do with keeping the ending a secret either), imo. Given what I know, for his sake I hope he moves on and takes the advice to let it go because it is just ego at this point, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:15 am

So I was re reading the Bon Iver lyrics and thought about how Matty would have interpreted it.

Come on skinny love just last the year
Pour a little salt we were never here
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer
I tell my love to wreck it all
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall
Right in the moment this order's tall
And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind
And in the morning I'll be with you
But it will be a different kind
And I'll be holding all the tickets
And you'll be owning all the fines
Come on skinny love, what happened here?
Suckle on the hope in light brassieres
Sullen load is full, so slow on the split
And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind
And now all your love is wasted
And then who the hell was I?
And I'm breaking at the britches
And at the end of all your lines
Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far behind?

Cutting the ropes probably reminds him of the trapeze date.

In the morning I'll be with you but it will be a different kind probably reminds him of the morning after the final rose ceremony where they could be together

The bit about all the love is wasted and who the hell was I probably reminds him of his loss.

Who will love you and who will fight probably reminds him of how he fought to get her attention.

Who will fall far behind probably reminds him of himself.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley