SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 am

romance realist wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I really like Matty, he's so good looking, so funny and sooooo sweet!!
I don't know whether he is the perfect fit for Gerogia, but I think he is the kind of guy everyone would love to be around with. :yes:

I don't know that he is the perfect fit either but I have decided to see their love story and just pretend for as long as possible that they are a great match.

So my version of the love story so far is, they get off to a shaky start because Georgia's first impression of Matty is of a young man who seems too in love with himself to be interested in her. His polished good looks and laddish style affirms this impression.  
On the trapeze date she begins to see he is actually warm natured and funny.
He's a good listener and he seems genuine in his desire to please her.
When Matty catches Georgia they unite to achieve something together and this is exhilarating and a bond is formed.
The affection grows between them, expressed through witty exchanges and gentle teasing.
But Matty wants a love story with Georgia.
Finally he has a single date and it's all pals and good fun.
On the couch Matty makes his move with a smooth line that exposes him completely.
Georgia responds with a tentative, gentle kiss that leaves them both breathless and love struck.

This is what I see. awwww

Good Post I also like that they didn't get off to an excellent start. I like that her initial perception has been completely turned on its head.

Also I could listen to Matty's posh British accent all day - he's hilarious
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nylonvagabond Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:51 am

asim wrote:I also see a love story with G and Matty, its like a romantic comedy, movie playing. They would be great life partners, as they can talk to each other about anything, he is very perceptive when it comes to G. The first impression thing, was not only about Matty but about Courtney I think, meaning she was wrong about that 1st impression.  Their kiss, it was very romantic, him pulling her in for it which sets up for their next date and from the press preseason there is alot of kissing.  Of course my opinion only.

Love this! Although I personally saw a slightly different story with their kiss- he drew her in emotionally, but she physically leaned in more.

Hugesmile

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:57 am

nylonvagabond wrote:
asim wrote:I also see a love story with G and Matty, its like a romantic comedy, movie playing. They would be great life partners, as they can talk to each other about anything, he is very perceptive when it comes to G. The first impression thing, was not only about Matty but about Courtney I think, meaning she was wrong about that 1st impression.  Their kiss, it was very romantic, him pulling her in for it which sets up for their next date and from the press preseason there is alot of kissing.  Of course my opinion only.

Love this! Although I personally saw a slightly different story with their kiss- he drew her in emotionally, but she physically leaned in more.

Hugesmile
Love reading these and yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is unfolding in great British rom com style for sure.
They are great together on screen.
Agreed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he did pull her in emotionally and she responded with the kiss.
Sweet.
I'm looking forward to non stop kissing for MG.
And enjoying the best Bach romance to date.
For however long it may last.
:swinginglove

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:03 pm

Great posts everyone! yes

Matty is such a sweetie and I am also enjoying watching him beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Interesting that their story is playing out like a rom com, as Matty has said in interviews he is inspired by rom coms.  heartglasses

"Matty recently opened up about what he's looking for in an ideal relationship.
'I'm inspired by rom-coms - if I'm in a relationship I want to blow her away with romance,' he confessed to Woman's Day."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:00 pm

Matty is just adorable. We love him as viewers and the guys in the house clearly do too

I still see a bit of an overall maturity mismatch with them. Jmo and I'm possibly way off base here.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:Matty is just adorable. We love him as viewers and the guys in the house clearly do too

I still see a bit of an overall maturity mismatch with them. Jmo and I'm possibly way off base here.

I thought this croquet date was very interesting in terms of matching their maturity levels. They were very open with each other and Georgia has gotten a good read (other than the whole nervous/cocky thing, "how did I not see that there?" -M "because inside you really like surprises" -G)

They are both quick thinkers, have massive weird sides (and can both own up to it!) fun...it's definitely the slow burn. I liken it to Pride and Prejudice because I love it Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:Matty is just adorable. We love him as viewers and the guys in the house clearly do too

I see why you say this but am hoping you are not right.
I am hoping his boyish charms appeal to Georgia's sillier fun side because I think he is really taken with her.
I think their work ambitions have been similar and their outward personas reflect this, with Georgia's work refining her controlled, mature persona and Matty's the suave urbane charm of the London creative. I see their conversation around first impressions about this very point - both saw the confidence in each other first, the warm, fun side later which they have found more attractive. They are very confident, outgoing, no BS, happy sorts.
See look how happy they are together?
danceround :crazy dance:

Last edited by romance realist on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more thought on topic and better expressed)

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:31 pm

I'm totally with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Absolutely love them together. They are both intelligent, both great listeners/communicators with each other and same sense of humour which is so important.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:33 am

One of the many reasons why I like Matty so much is that, while he has that boyish look/charm, he seems to be a real grown up man. He knows how to be confident but not cocky (although G thought he was, laugh out loud), he took comments well, he knows how to have fun while showing G his affections. He wasn't jealous/controlling/insecure, I think he knows himself well and is a multi-dimensional. I like how he brings out the girlish side of G and how comfortable they are together.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Posting here in Matty's thread...

A public IG pic that Matty liked just over a week after filming wrapped. Even if this person is a friend who he started following post-show, the pic Matty has liked does give me pause and side-eye him a bit if he is with Georgia/F1.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting that Ryan says that Matty is "good with girls" ... also a perfect match as well.. question
Who do you see Georgia taking to the end?
Cam, Courtney and Lee have some potential. And Matty J is getting more and more smitten with Georgia. They’re all absolute catches. She’d be lucky to be with any of the guys in the house, but they’re the ones I’d pick if I had to narrow it down.

Georgia doesn’t seem quite sold on Matty J yet, though.
The more she gets to know him, though… she did say last night that she found him a bit cocky and overconfident. I wouldn’t disagree. He is a confident guy. He is good with girls. But the more he gets to know her, too, the more he realises that he quite likes her and it’s bringing out this boyish charm in him. Hopefully she’s seeing that, and maybe they’ll be a match made in heaven.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:32 pm

IMO a F1 doesn't put himself in that position of liking those types of SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley