SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bach_ind Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:56 am

*EDIT* what others said about Matty

this one is from Cameron (who is someone else roommate)
just type the title here, cannot post the link
popsugar: We Had Lunch With Fireman Cam and He's Possibly the Sweetest Man on Earth

Cam said "Matty J is one of the funniest, nicest and down-to-earth guys"

I am struggle to believe someone who is described that way, is now faking himself to gain public sympathy.

I haven't seen any other contestants said Matty "fake" and "playing game" either.

So for me, that just doesn't make sense.

JMO

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by makeover Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:07 am

bblake wrote:He's given the obligatory 2 or 3 interviews the day after the finale aired, the exact same as all other F2's. Because of Georgia's incredibly sad situation, she's obviously not doing any media/interviews, so publications like DM are recycling Matty's initial interviews so that they have some "Bachelor gossip" to circulate. He hasn't done any new ones recently. And remember, these are the same publications that said that Richie wishes he chose Nikki instead of Alex, that Richie/Alex are already broken up, and that G/L and R/A are already married. It's their job to take things out of context to invent a story. Unless there's direct quotes of Matty saying "I'll take her back if they break up", IMO it's an embellishment to sell their magazines.

IMO he's not milking anything in his interviews to set himself up as the Bachelor as he's already said that he doesn't want the role. Whether that changes in the next couple of months is yet to be seen, but for now, it's not something he's interested in. Also, it's not a fact that he/someone he knows was the person who asked for the S/C of the IG like to be deleted. It literally could've just been a fan. And I highly doubt he unliked the photo because of posts here as there's no evidence that he's even read/heard of this forum.

If we are talking about guys from this season who are putting themselves in the limelight currently... they would be Courtney and Cameron *IMO* (based on their SM activity). Nothing wrong with it, but I don't see this from Matty at all. Perhaps he should have kept his thoughts to himself about still being in love with Georgia during the post show interviews but I don't really see a hidden nefarious agenda behind his words or him purposely trying to be disrespectful towards Lee and Georgia. With what Georgia is going through, I doubt Georgia and Lee have time to feel disrespected about some harmless words Matty said in interviews. And unless the interviews are written like Popsugar or Woman's Day, where there is a question and an answer, I take the speculative words written in an article with a grain of salt.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:08 am

I don't see Matty as fake at all - in fact, none of them were IMO, not even Rhys and Sam !!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:28 am

Nothing has to be believed via SM, the media, interviews by other guys, or even the edit of a contestant on a show and everyone has a right to their opinion of a contestant, positive, negative, etc.  

I however choose to believe those words would come from Matty going by what he said on The Project that "Everyone fell in love with him except Georgia".

To me, if he was referring to the viewers then that's a bit conceited, imo, since I would like to raise my hand and say don't talk for me or include me in "everyone". If he is talking about the guys in the house then that's a bit conceited as well, imo, no matter even if the case.

Mostly though, I took his words to be a dig at Georgia even if done in an aww-shucks/jokey manner. It was just unnecessary to even say such a thing, imo, even if he is upset or having a bruised ego, it was not the kindest or most gracious thing to say. Not that he has to be kind or gracious, but if he was and took a page out Nikki's book I would have more respect for him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:34 am

The "everyone fell in love with me except for Georgia" line was about his bromances with the guys in the house, not the viewers, since the interviewers had said how all the eliminated guys had been talking about how much they loved Matty.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:41 am

bblake wrote:The "everyone fell in love with me except for Georgia" line was about his bromances with the guys in the house, not the viewers, since the interviewers had said how all the eliminated guys had been talking about how much they loved Matty.

As stated in my post above regarding this, my opinion on it still stands that he didn't need to add the part about Georgia to the whole thing. If anything, he could have just been more gracious imo and just said "I appreciate that" and left it at that.

That said, it's not something that makes him a bad guy at all. I just think he's a bit immature.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:47 am

bblake wrote:He's given the obligatory 2 or 3 interviews the day after the finale aired, the exact same as all other F2's. Because of Georgia's incredibly sad situation, she's obviously not doing any media/interviews, so publications like DM are recycling Matty's initial interviews so that they have some "Bachelor gossip" to circulate. He hasn't done any new ones recently. And remember, these are the same publications that said that Richie wishes he chose Nikki instead of Alex, that Richie/Alex are already broken up, and that G/L and R/A are already married. It's their job to take things out of context to invent a story. Unless there's direct quotes of Matty saying "I'll take her back if they break up", IMO it's an embellishment to sell their magazines.

IMO he's not milking anything in his interviews to set himself up as the Bachelor as he's already said that he doesn't want the role. Whether that changes in the next couple of months is yet to be seen, but for now, it's not something he's interested in. Also, it's not a fact that he/someone he knows was the person who asked for the S/C of the IG like to be deleted. It literally could've just been a fan. And I highly doubt he unliked the photo because of posts here as there's no evidence that he's even read/heard of this forum.

Amen to that sista.  I agree with you completely.  I don't think he is doing or has done anything extraordinary that any other F2 is obliged to do contractually. Yes Georgia's situation is out of the ordinary *EDIT* IMO seem to have been conducted after the finale as I'm sure like most F2's and F3's he is more than ready to move on and not have to do another "heartbreak" interview again.  He has gone back to work and seems to be quite happy away from media  spotlight apart from these scheduled interviews, *EDIT* if he was really looking for fame, he would be pedalling teeth whitening and hair care products on Insta by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:48 am

yeah, kind of agree, that it's people rights to chose what to believe, or to believe in certain level, or not to believe at al.

for instance, i belive somehow that interview about matty is true, but IMO, it was done right after the finale

oher example. i believe to some level regarding the interview with jake and clancy that one contestant was fake and playing game. goid thing is that contestan't was not matty, but someone else.

after all, i agree that evryone entitled their opinion

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:51 am

makeover wrote:

If we are talking about guys from this season who are putting themselves in the limelight currently... they would be Courtney and Cameron *IMO* (based on their SM activity). Nothing wrong with it, but I don't see this from Matty at all. Perhaps he should have kept his thoughts to himself about still being in love with Georgia during the post show interviews but I don't really see a hidden nefarious agenda behind his words or him purposely trying to be disrespectful towards Lee and Georgia. With what Georgia is going through, I doubt Georgia and Lee have time to feel disrespected about some harmless words Matty said in interviews. And unless the interviews are written like Popsugar or Woman's Day, where there is a question and an answer, I take the speculative words written in an article with a grain of salt.

couldn't agree more. based on instagram activity, IMO they would be courtney and caneron who is trying to get attention

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:54 am

bblake wrote:The "everyone fell in love with me except for Georgia" line was about his bromances with the guys in the house, not the viewers, since the interviewers had said how all the eliminated guys had been talking about how much they loved Matty.

IMO, that's pretty typical of someone who is feeling hearbroken - I've said it myself with past breakups.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:58 am

Fifty wrote:

Amen to that sista.  I agree with you completely.  I don't think he is doing or has done anything extraordinary that any other F2 is obliged to do contractually. Yes Georgia's situation is out of the ordinary *EDIT* IMO seem to have been conducted after the finale as I'm sure like most F2's and F3's he is more than ready to move on and not have to do another "heartbreak" interview again.  He has gone back to work and seems to be quite happy away from media  spotlight apart from these scheduled interviews, *EDIT* if he was really looking for fame, he would be pedalling teeth whitening and hair care products on Insta by now.
IA and also if he was looking for fame and attention he would've been front and centre at the Melbourne Cup or Derby Day like a number of the contestants from Richie and Georgia's seasons but he was at home in Sydney. Plus he hasn't made any public appearances other than the obligatory post-finale interviews and he kept his IG private until a few days after the finale, so from the looks of things, he's just going back to his everyday life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:03 am

That is so true bblake. I was thinking the same thing - he wasn't at any of the Melbourne Cup events. Says it all IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley