Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:34 pm

***Note: This thread has had numerous reminders posted about not baiting or labeling other members this season with warnings that posts that violate this forum rule will be deleted. Just a friendly reminder going forth that discussion needs to be on contestants solely and not in anyway shape or form baiting or labeling members.

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bach_ind on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:35 pm

yup, just like what cam said, the most down to earth guy.

*EDIT*

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:35 pm

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:38 pm

thanks a lot. i wish i could post link or picture right now about matty, but still have to wait few days

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:38 pm

@bblake wrote:
Fifty wrote:
@bblake wrote:He's given the obligatory 2 or 3 interviews the day after the finale aired, the exact same as all other F2's. Because of Georgia's incredibly sad situation, she's obviously not doing any media/interviews, so publications like DM are recycling Matty's initial interviews so that they have some "Bachelor gossip" to circulate. He hasn't done any new ones recently. And remember, these are the same publications that said that Richie wishes he chose Nikki instead of Alex, that Richie/Alex are already broken up, and that G/L and R/A are already married. It's their job to take things out of context to invent a story. Unless there's direct quotes of Matty saying "I'll take her back if they break up", IMO it's an embellishment to sell their magazines.

IMO he's not milking anything in his interviews to set himself up as the Bachelor as he's already said that he doesn't want the role. Whether that changes in the next couple of months is yet to be seen, but for now, it's not something he's interested in. Also, it's not a fact that he/someone he knows was the person who asked for the S/C of the IG like to be deleted. It literally could've just been a fan. And I highly doubt he unliked the photo because of posts here as there's no evidence that he's even read/heard of this forum.

Amen to that sista.  I agree with you completely.  I don't think he is doing or has done anything extraordinary that any other F2 is obliged to do contractually. Yes Georgia's situation is out of the ordinary *EDIT* IMO seem to have been conducted after the finale as I'm sure like most F2's and F3's he is more than ready to move on and not have to do another "heartbreak" interview again.  He has gone back to work and seems to be quite happy away from media  spotlight apart from these scheduled interviews, *EDIT* if he was really looking for fame, he would be pedalling teeth whitening and hair care products on Insta by now.
IA and also if he was looking for fame and attention he would've been front and centre at the Melbourne Cup or Derby Day like a number of the contestants from Richie and Georgia's seasons but he was at home in Sydney. Plus he hasn't made any public appearances other than the obligatory post-finale interviews and he kept his IG private until a few days after the finale, so from the looks of things, he's just going back to his everyday life.

I agree I was just about the say the same thing about the races.  Matty hasn't said or done anything inappropriate or disrespectful to Georgia at all IMO - he's done the bare minimum of required interviews and otherwise kept a low profile.  

Saying he's heartbroken in interviews isn't an attempt to get sympathy at all IMO - he's just giving honest replies when asked how he's doing.  IMO, that's what makes him so likeable - he's a genuine guy who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum