SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Matty sure as heck better "get over it" if he wants to be the bachelor otherwise he's the one wasting everyone's time, including the women on the show if he is not over it.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Sprite wrote:
Seabear wrote:GA 100% agree with your post. Good Post  word  score  I will also add another reason. :sourgrapes:
IMO

If he had a conflict of interest, that is one thing, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

How do you know he didn't have a conflict of interest? Do you have a reference?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:10 pm

[quote="AllAboutLove"]Bringing over here
robinvi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As for the other guys, I haven't seen him with them recently but it may be he is going about a different approach than Richie who was friendly with all the guys, out with all of them, and even friendly with the F1 (Michael/F2 was too, also seen with the other guys last year).

Matty has been pictured with Jake (Jake's Instagram) and also pictured with Clancy (Clancy's Instagram).

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:44 pm

ssin0547 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Seabear wrote:GA 100% agree with your post. Good Post  word  score  I will also add another reason. :sourgrapes:
IMO

If he had a conflict of interest, that is one thing, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I don't know. That is why I said that it "doesn't seem to be the case". Usually, for this kind of thing, from my experience, if there is a reason/conflict then the cast member involved usually sends their regrets via SM stating that there is some kind of scheduling conflict. I don't remember anything like that happening here with Matty. I suppose he could have contacted Lee privately, but why? IMO it looks bad on him if he doesn't explain why he can't make it.

Does anyone else remember if he ever mentioned why he couldn't be there?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I don't know. That is why I said that it "doesn't seem to be the case". Usually, for this kind of thing, from my experience, if there is a reason/conflict then the cast member involved usually sends their regrets via SM stating that there is some kind of scheduling conflict. I don't remember anything like that happening here with Matty. I suppose he could have contacted Lee privately, but why? IMO it looks bad on him if he doesn't explain why he can't make it.

On Instagram he said he couldn't make it but didn't give a reason. I speculate he wasn't allowed to be there. If he is lined up to be The Bachelor, i think the producers would prefer he didn't associate with Georgia. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:24 pm

ssin0547 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:

On Instagram he said he couldn't make it but didn't give a reason. I speculate he wasn't allowed to be there. If he is lined up to be The Bachelor,  i think the producers would prefer he didn't associate with Georgia. JMO.  

I don't see why producers wouldn't allow it. It brings up exposure levels, makes him seem like a caring person that he could get past the "heartbreak" with Georgia to support her and a very worthy charity. The only downside of doing it IMO is that it could indicate that he has gotten past the "love" he had for Georgia and then could no longer claim to still be the heartbroken F2 at the start of his season...and that seems calculating to me.

I really don't know what his reasons are, but this is one thing that makes me question him. TBH, I thought he was nice enough on the show, but he never really grabbed me personality wise. He was just okay and I would be perfectly fine if they went with someone else for the next lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:52 pm

If they do make Matty J the lead, I feel like the producers would want to keep up the Heartbroken F2. It would add to the story line more than if he was seen with Georgia. I wouldn't put it past the producers either based on Tiffany (Bachelor 4 contestant) said on Instagram recently. Apparently they told her to take down one of her Instagram photos with Megan so it seems like they have a lot of power.

All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:57 pm

peggy0221 wrote:To be fair to Matty, I think he didn't do any new interview that indicating by himself that he's still heartbroken. Yes, the final couple is all lovey dovey, but I think all F2 are human too that it's natural for them to have all sorts of feelings. I still think we all approach love/feelings differently, so I personally would hate someone to tell me "get over it", it really is not like a switch that can be shut off in one click.

Some people fall fast and hard, I know I'm one of those.

Good points.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:58 pm

TPTB can control their lives and they do. If it was important to Matty to be there, to support the cause and his former contestant pals, then he should have told TPTB too bad, he's going if they were the reason he didn't attend, IMHO. If not, then he should have provided some sort of explanation since his fan base were disappointed he wasn't attending. But to say sorry I can't go without any explanation, is just another reason why he's not winning any points with me. It leaves question marks and people guessing. Is it a subtle way of him saying, sorry I'm too heartbroken? Which IMO just seems ridiculous at this point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
IMO

I tend to agree. This kind of thing is very telling to me. It is a charity, really near and dear to Georgia's heart. It is very personal and very raw for her so soon after the loss of her mother. Grown ups...mature grown ups...set differences, hurts aside and suck it up for the greater good. He didn't. If he had a conflict of interest, that is one thing, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If it is a calculated move so that he can remain the "broken hearted" F2, that does not endear him. He could have still gone and been the bigger man. It's a stupid tv show where he spent a few hours/days at most with the lead while competing for her with a bunch of other men...hardly a tragic love story where one can't forget the love of his life.

Will be interesting to see how this is spun if he does indeed turn out to be the next lead. Not one I am really looking forward to.

Wouldn't this apply both ways though? If there wasn't enough time for Matty to genuinely fall in love, then by extension there wasn't enough time for Georgia or Lee to fall in love either, since she spent exactly the same amount of time with both of them. So was the ending a sham? If Georgia and Lee's feelings are to be interpreted as real, then IMO Matty's are equally real and justified.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Georgia and Lee IMO have more than justified their love for one another. There is no question from what we have seen of them to date. I don't think time was an issue for them. If there are two contestants and one you definitely feel chemistry for and the other not so much, time has nothing to do with it IMHO.

My POV is how can he be so heartbroken, when the Lead and her F1 are obviously very happy. For him to say earlier post filming that if they don't work out, he'd like to try again, is him mouthing off IMO trying to make viewers believe how crushed he was. If he's the lead, they will I'm sure play up how heartbroken he "was" but give it up already. It's months later, and Georgia and Lee are very much in love and happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:17 am

Bobette wrote:

Wouldn't this apply both ways though? If there wasn't enough time for Matty to genuinely fall in love, then by extension there wasn't enough time for Georgia or Lee to fall in love either, since she spent exactly the same amount of time with both of them. So was the ending a sham? If Georgia and Lee's feelings are to be interpreted as real, then IMO Matty's are equally real and justified.

I completely agree with this point. Lee went on more group dates than Matty, however Matty won the extra time with her after the trapeze, so they probably spent close to equal amounts of time one on one with her from what we were shown.

IMO, I don't believe feelings have to be entirely reciprocated to truly fall in love with someone. It is possible for one person to be completely in love and the other not so much (that statement is based on my own personal experience).

I do personally believe Matty did truly fall in love with Georgia and by his own admission in the Studio 10 interview, speaking openly about it helped him which i can understand and respect.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley