SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:35 pm

I have a favor to ask for anyone that is able to record or video Lee's "Get to know Lee" video on the tenplay site as I am unable to watch it

Mechanical plumber Lee wants to find his soulmate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it would be so appreciated and perhaps give more insight into Lee. TIA Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have a favor to ask for anyone that is able to record or video Lee's "Get to know Lee" video on the tenplay site as I am unable to watch it

Mechanical plumber Lee wants to find his soulmate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it would be so appreciated and perhaps give more insight into Lee. TIA Praying

Sadly I don't have the technical whatnot to record the clip but here is a transcript of the dialogue with screenshots.  
Strictly for research purposes, of course Hugesmile

Lee: “I’m Lee, I’m 35 years old, and I’m a mechanical plumber from Melbourne.
I’m not your day-to-day residential plumber; I actually work on big commercial sites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I always want the best for myself, and everyone around me.

I’m slowly but surely running out of single friends.
Always the groomsman; never the groom!”
[Laughs]

Friend: “How are we going to divvy up these rice paper rolls?”
Lee: “Alright mate.”
[All laugh]

“But with my friends, they’ve all found their best mate, and that’s what I want.

I want to find my soulmate. I want someone to share the rest of my life with.

And I want to find someone who not only loves me for me at my best, but someone that will stick by me through thick and thin.
[That] sounds like my vows!”
[Laughs]

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:17 am

:Thanktwo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for you

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:19 am

It definitely seems like Lee has a theme of finding his soul mate... ties into what he said about Georgia that she could be his soulmate and like they've known each other forever and she has a cheat sheet on him.

awwww :sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It definitely seems like Lee has a theme of finding his soul mate... ties into what he said about Georgia that she could be his soulmate and like they've known each other forever and she has a cheat sheet on him.

awwww :sprinklehearts

Yeah, I tend to agree. Watching that back, Lee was definitely portrayed as F1 material from day 1. I do wonder whether maybe Matty has been a charismatic and oh so very attractive distraction from what otherwise would have looked like an overly obvious match between G & L. Also, I note there is no 'Meet Matty' video. Significant? I'd say so!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:41 am

I love that Lee had his friends with their significant others together in his GTK video. Poor Lee by himself looking for his soul mate. I hope his soul mate is Georgia Love

awwww Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:41 am

Pardon the elephanty post.. I am breaking down edit and media thingy  y’all ...and sadly it cant be divided into separated posts since its interlinked with one another..so pls bare with me..

Lee as F1 - some edit and media nuggets so far.. My prediction is Lee the F1 based on what i have gathered. Presented here are the key findings.(FWIW).  .Basically i tried to find the “scattered puzzle pieces”...and put the 1+1 of pieces that seem to fit or go togeher. The matched pieces are written in capital and in parenthesis. All JMHO.

For easy reference:
- Episode 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- VOs in the Preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Key Findings:
1. Key from GL ‘s INTRO (of Episode 1..after meeting with her family)
- GL  in  PI on 06:58 "I believe in the one. But I believe it takes a while to find that one. And everybody finds him differently"
- GL in PI 07:15: "If someone could make me laugh...say really bad puns and really bad dad jokes..and then pulled out the guitar and sing a song to me..i reckon i found the guy."
- VOs and PIs usually taken after the fact to enhance the storyline/fulfill the gap/foretelling of what is to come. IMHO VOs and PIs are the ‘backbone’ of the editing work.
- My interpretation of "it takes a while" is tied into the A rocky road to romance implied in the Preview. It also lines up well with her media interview about first impressions (more of this will explained in Point No. 8, Courtney vs Lee)
- As for the line "say really bad puns and really bad dad jokes" shown Lee on his entrance and their banter on 1st SD (point no 2 and 3  as follows
My SC from Episode 1  

2. Key from Lee’s Entrance: Lee said to GL : "i am mad for a pun and dad jokes”.
- Imo... can’t it be more obvious?
- Matched with point 1 of (...say really bad puns and really bad dad jokes..)
***(1+2 = Lead intro and *(H)F1 entrance linkage )... Note: *H(F1) refers to Hypothetical F1 since its still need to be proven/remains to be seen.

3. Key from 1st Single Date : We are shown their banter of pun and dad jokes.
***( 1+3 = Lead intro and *(H)F1 SD linkage)

4. Key from Lee’s Bio: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Do you believe in “the one”? "Most certainly. She’s currently at large but I have every intention of finding the elusive “one.”
- out of GL’s remaining men, only the one and only Lee got “ do you believe in the one “ question in Bio
- this is matched with aforementioned Point No.1 (GL intro in  Ep 1 at 06:58.. "I believe in the one" (GL in PI)
- IMO tbh This is uncanny... .this is not the first time on the show that the Bio serves somewhat as part of /complemetary for the Storyline. I have found several cases in the past US series as well.(likewise, with the ongoing Ette CA 1 ). But its really rare that I get to see the Bio’s“ nugget” as clear as this one (pun intended laugh out loud) I might think i hit the jackpot... thank you TPTB!!  
***(1 + 3 = Lead intro and *(H)F1 bio linkage)

5. Key from Preview: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-VOs of Lee and GL:
Lee = I want someone to share the rest of my life with
GL = I can’t wait for this next chapter to begin and meet my forever person
- IMO there is specific reason on why Lee and his VO was shown last...right before GL* and what they said hold the same meaning.
- While the other 2 guys previously shown obviously want different things: Cameron wants fairy tale and Matty wants someone to sweep him off his feet
- Lee shown on the last scene before GL to me translated to as somewhat foreshadowing that he was the last man standing IMO (reiterated on point no.8)

***(Storyline through Beginning matched: G and L want the same thing)[/b]
- Additional observation using comparison with past seasons of the US: Lee is relatively hidden- only far away shot on the NB date (relatively typical F1. Not shown talking or being intimate with up-close shot. (ala typical F2 and/or F3/next lead).

6. Key from Love letter Date (Episode 8) : Link to Episode 8 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- This is interesting since we have Courtney and Lee in 1 GD.
- The key is to pay attention to which letter got GL’s “attention” in term of ITM and VOs.  
- Note that Courtney, Jake and Cam letters didn't get her VOs at all. Only Lee’s letter got the following on 28:33 mark: GL ITM: "this guy was saying I've had a lot of things that I love in my life" continued by GL's VOs "but its just not fulfilled and I want to find someone to fill it. That's why I'm here...for the exact same reason"
- Imo, VOs used to enhance the storyline..and likely taken after filming
- These nuggets Cue-ing my point of No 5 above... In the beginning of her ‘journey’ they both have alluded want to find the same thing: someone to spend the rest of their life with...and on episode 8, this point being reinforced by Lee’s Love Letter.
- Interesting to note also that aside from the shot of Cameron reading his letter, camera was focusing Over G and Lee’s face back and forth the whole time while Lee’s letter being read. Compare that to the other 3 letters..where camera was wondering around to the other guy(s) (aside from the letter composer and reader)...implying more “investment” on both ends?
My SC from Episode 8
***( 5+ 6 = Storyline - Move Further/Reiterate)

7. Obstacles : There are 2 parallels of their obstacles in the G-Lee’s Love Story being told, IMO:
- On GL’s end... Courtney which means G-Lee is actually have early connection but overshadowed by her fondness of Courtney who will likely break her heart (cue the Preview: Paved with Heartbreak). Once Courtney gone....GL will have some ‘clarity’ and invest more in Lee (will be explored more on point No.8)
-On Lee’s end... having difficulties to deal with the reality of the situation (competing with the other guys..limited time with the lead,etc) and this alluded since early episodes as well with his Pis and Vos through out all episodes.
- Will get to see more of Lee’s obstacles on the coming episode 9 as the preview shown (expecting to see GL’s invested more in Lee after Court gone, IMO)

8. Courtney and Lee’s Intertwined Edit
- This is the most amusing nugget to me!..laugh out loud. Im guessing this is due to the fact that GL had sold on Courtney from the very beginning right up until he leaves. Tbh out of remaining GL’s men I only see the F1 edit applied to Courtney and Lee IMO.
- (more on Courtney edit and my speculation of him leaving at F4RC  provided here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
- The edit play alluding Lee ”replacing” Courtney were found in the preview as well as on the episodes as per edit tid bits suggests
1) In Love Letter date: Lee was the one reading Court’s letter.He replaced Courtney, so to speak  
2) On episode 8, at CP: on 41:27 mark: Courtney’s VO:  we all have very different connection with Georgia... was heard over this cap (G&lee after the “Cocktail” alone time)
(my SC from Episode 8)
- My interpretation: Courtney can see G-Lee connection which different than his connection with GL. > i tend to think this is to foreshadowing whats to come when he is already gone.
3) Check out the preview (my SC)
- This cap was shown over Lee’s VO : Your Eyes Are Ridiculous ... **  
- THIS. IS GOLD. Can’t the editors be more tricky?  giggling  Imo, another example of Lee ‘replacing’ Courtney
- ** ah-mazingly..and surprisingly...similar line is mentioned in one of Lee’s interview: “And she’s obviously stunning, she has the most incredible eyes I’ve ever seen.“
(Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

***(  =Preview and Media/(H)F1 Interview Linkage )
Another note-worthy point : Lee said Courtney and Cam are his main concern on the show .So..referring to point 7.1-3) above, this is  also
***(= (H)F1 Edit and (H)F1 Interview Linkage)

my thoughts here:

TY for letting me share...hope y’ll enjoy my findings as much as i do and im hopeful this piece of puzzle of mine can somehow contribute to the final puzzle’s solving. Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:54 am

wow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good Post I hope that Lee is F1, but if he isn't then I hope he is the next lead Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:55 am

I'm so excited!!!  cheerleader
Notebook date and Dirty Dancing date and romance and vulnerability too? Yes please  whipped

PREVIEW: Lee only has one more chance to spend some alone time with Georgia before Hometown dates. 7.30 Tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm so excited!!!  cheerleader
Notebook date and Dirty Dancing date and romance and vulnerability too? Yes please  whipped

PREVIEW: Lee only has one more chance to spend some alone time with Georgia before Hometown dates. 7.30 Tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I mean, I seriously, seriously would kill to have Lee lift me up into the air. Not even gonna lie!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:wow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good Post I hope that Lee is F1, but if he isn't then I hope he is the next lead Praying

tyvm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i personally think the gig will be offered to Matty since IMHO Lee is off the market giggling . IMHO learning from Richie season , they seem to give us all we want this season: a fan fav F1, a good Love Story and another fan fav,charming, handsome as hell next lead.

Not much to complain, eh? Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 3806527698

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:19 am

Me too! I'm so excited as well - this is that date I have been looking forward to since the start of the season. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my live feed works better tonight than it did last episode.

Lee seems like such a genuine guy - I haven't seen his SM but on the show he has conducted himself so well - and he's not bad to look at either!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking