SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:32 am

This explains so much about why Lee is the way he is and how I have seen him. My heart aches for him.  sad

Looking at the photo of Lee as a kid (on the front cover of WHO mag below) it is telling to me that he has been shaped by the life he has lived and I so much admire how caring and honest and genuine he has been with Georgia and how gentle he is.

It also shows me why he hasn't said a bad word about anyone! Not one bad word about any of the other contestants - because he knows what is like.

It is why those memes making fun of Lee bothered me because I immediately sensed that it was targeting him, even though he himself was saying his voice is awful, I feel horrible that the show used that as a moment to laugh at him (only with him because Lee said that about his voice himself).

I have so much respect for him and how he has handled himself on the show. Lee is an absolute gem!!!  beatingheart

As a child, Elliott looked vastly different—and was the target of bullying so severe he actually changed schools in year 8. After turning away from competitive swimming in primary school, “I stopped training, but I kept eating like I always had,” Elliott tells WHO.

Once puberty hit, things got worse. “I was already chubbier,” Elliott says, “but I also had bad skin, braces, glasses and big hair. It was a hamburger with the lot—and kids will find anything to pick on.”

Elliott says he “never really stood up” to his tormenters because “I was brought up to be a lover, not a fighter.” And he long ago came to realise that “there’s far more to life than high school… the older you get, you realise it’s all bullcrap.”

Yet even in the Bachelorette mansion, Elliott struggled with his self-esteem. “There were a couple of mornings I woke up and said, ‘What am I doing? What could Georgia possibly see?’

People mistake me for being confident and self-assured, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s silly, but it’s still there."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
see2love wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Be still my heart l o v e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:53 am

Source: sent to me

Last edited by see2love on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:57 am

I am bombed that they didnt show his talk with Goergia about his dad and her mum being sick but I guess production had boxes thay wanted each contestant to fill

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:12 am

bringing here
One thing I noticed on Lee's date was there was a shift in their relationship and dynamics and Lee became the chaser and initiating and the dynamics changed from Lee being more reserved and letting Georgia lead to where Lee, is initiating more.

Their kisses are a clear indication of this progression and change where Lee is chasing/initiating more:

1st SD = Georgia initiates the kiss on their 1st SD and her holding Lee's neck/face...

2nd SD beginning = first kiss is still Georgia a bit with her arms around Lee's neck and his arms around her waist/bum... but Lee is much more reciprocating than their first date  :yes:

2nd SD end = Lee initiates the kiss with Georgia and Lee pulling Georgia into him (it reminded me of Sasha's kiss with Sam F)

For Lee's HTD = he also initiates kissing Georgia in his preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so he seems to have acted upon what was heard in his PI that he will take a chance and follow his heart with Georgia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:15 am

Lee's HTD   cheerleader
Can't believe it's here and confirming sleuthing the BTS pics he is in F4 for sure and F2/F3 going by Singapore pics

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i saw your post about Lee and Courtney on the same date. (is it on the F1-F6 thread?). I noticed the same thing too. They were lumped together a lot in a GD setting : the wrestling, the  boysband, etc. I wonder if that what makes Courtney insecure? laugh out loud. after all, i have found an edit work implying that...so...

Anyway, i also need to throw here that its super interesting that on both dates G has VOs over Lee 'he seems as someone who really wanted to be with me/here'...this is the exact opposite of the lines she used to describe Courtney (including in the promo for HTD): 'i dont want to be with someone who doesnt want to be with me'..and in line with what she said right after the medeaval date debacle (Court just walk toward her) . Another example of the Court vs Lee theory i proposed. yes

Just an observation that perhaps note-worthy to be kept here Smiley.

I am excited to see Lee's HTD and also thrilled to see if our speculation over Courtney booted himself will hold some truth giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:40 pm

To me, Lee is the hottest (in every way) contestant in all franchises.

Absolutely LOVE him. He is kind, he's strong, he's hot, he's intelligent and his body ain't half bad...Oh and his kisses - swoonworthy
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:00 pm

I'm just so frustrated! Why was his HTD so short? We know they spent the whole day together and all they showed was 10mins! I really don't know what to think of it anymore. I'm still on the Lee train and I'm not happy at all that screen time is so limited. Is it because there is overwhelming evidence that he is F1 or its because there is none?
I can't help but wonder what was said between them on his 2nd SD but I thought he was kind of different on the singing GD. He looked more upbeat and very relaxed and very happy imo.
Their connection makes more sense to me. They seem to be on the same page.
Oh well I hope he becomes the next Bachelor if he isn't the one

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:22 pm

LynnTa wrote:I'm just so frustrated! Why was his HTD so short? We know they spent the whole day together and all they showed was 10mins!  I really don't know what to think of it anymore. I'm still on the Lee train and I'm not happy at all that screen time is so limited. Is it because there is overwhelming evidence that he is F1 or its because there is none?
I can't help but wonder what was said between them on his 2nd SD but I thought he was kind of different on the singing GD. He looked more upbeat and very relaxed and very happy imo.
Their connection makes more sense to me. They seem to be on the same page.
Oh well I hope he becomes the next Bachelor if he isn't the one

I got a chance to watch the HTDs and while I really enjoyed the whole episode, there were some things about Lee's date that stood out for me.

After the initial grilling, his HTD seemed to me to be the one where she was the most relaxed and the family seemed to embrace her most readily. This was also the only date where she expressed concern that the family reaction to her might veto her chances with the contestant. It also seemed to be the date where she asked questions about him and was again concerned that she wasn't his usual type...a blonde. (I discount Courtney's date since the whole thing was one big walking question.) Overall, this seemed to be the date that she was the most concerned about making a good impression on...at least to me it was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:30 pm

I haven't watched this episode but in the last episode she was worried about him liking her.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:51 pm

Loved his HTD but Their goodbye kiss was so quick and not loving at all. I'm confused now

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:35 pm

If there weren't pics of Lee in Singapore, and if only F2 are in Singapore, I would honestly think that Lee could be F3.

That they are cutting things shorter and not showing things with Lee... how does that make Lee be seen as a viable F1? Don't they usually make it seem like the F2 could very much be the F1 but emphasizing things rather than editing them out?

scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking