SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leatherpants - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:46 am

So I just rewatched the promo for FD and in PI, Lee says that the way he feels about Georgia he has never felt for anyone before.

I don't think I am ready to see him heartbroken if he's F2  :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

leatherpants - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:13 am

I love this screen cap that I made of when he is saying goodbye to her. Look at his face - he's in deep even if he hasn't admitted it yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Screen cap:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So I just rewatched the promo for FD and in PI, Lee says that the way he feels about Georgia he has never felt for anyone before.

I don't think I am ready to see him heartbroken if he's F2  :tissuebox

Me neither as I still want Lee to be F1. Both Lee and Matty are in deep and will be hearbroken if F2. I guess that would have been the case with Alex as well if she had been F2.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:43 am

The boy is in lurrve. Are there any fan vids of these 2 floating aroud somewhere perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:27 am

Katiebelle wrote:I love this screen cap that I made of when he is saying goodbye to her. Look at his face - he's in deep even if he hasn't admitted it yet.

Screen cap:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

awwww Lee's totally smitten. :yes:

His nana said on HTD that she can see Lee is smitten. His mom said the same too and that she is really worried about him getting hurt and it not going the way he would want (him being F1).

My heart is going to break for Lee if he is F2 :tissuebox

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:30 am

see2love wrote:The boy is in lurrve. Are there any fan vids of these 2  floating aroud somewhere perhaps?
If anyone finds some please post. Actually I'll watch only if he is f1, my heart will break to watch if not laugh out loud.

Btw I just love how she described her relationship with Lee to his mother. That was definitely not a canned answer.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 am

nd4reality wrote:
see2love wrote:The boy is in lurrve. Are there any fan vids of these 2  floating aroud somewhere perhaps?
 If anyone finds some please post. Actually I'll watch only if he is f1, my heart will break to watch if not laugh out loud.

Btw I just love how she described her relationship with Lee to his mother. That was definitely not a canned answer.

I keep going back to what she said to reassure myself that Lee is F1. But there's still this niggling thing that says Matty is her F1.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:54 am

I will try upload some videos of Lee and Georgia moments. My laptop keeps giving me problems so hopefully I can get them edited and uploaded this weekend.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:57 am

Lee is in deep and is totally smitten, imo.  beatingheart  l o v e
He wears his emotions on his face and looks so vulnerable in these s/caps  Upset   seeing hearts lovetogether

my s/caps

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:58 am

I love this moment from HTD of their foreheads touching  beatingheart

my sc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:04 am

Lee's grandma killed it

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I love this moment from HTD of their foreheads touching  beatingheart

my sc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart beatingheart

There were things being said that the edit didnt allow us to hear during this goodbye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking