SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

melbournefashion - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

see2love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I love this moment from HTD of their foreheads touching  beatingheart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my sc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart beatingheart

There were things being said that the edit didnt allow us to hear during this goodbye

I think he was saying "it's been an absolute pleasure" but Georgia kissed him halfway through so it was in two parts

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

melbournefashion - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:22 am

I just love them yogether. Their banter is so natural and i loved how he said he was enjoying seeing her so nervous for change and something about her being out of control. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:25 am

see2love wrote:I just love them yogether. Their banter is so natural and i loved how he said he was enjoying seeing her so nervous for change and something about her being out of control. Lol
Me too! I loved that part. He stopped walking and was like look at you being nervous! It was too cute! :sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:29 am

Lee didn't want to let go of Georgia. Just like he said to her on his 2nd SD that he hates leaving her.

The last s/cap makes me sad because he is still holding out his hand and she is gone. :tissuebox

my sc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:40 am

lee ig stats 27/09/2015

From nd4reality To nd4reality, Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:46 pm
88 posts, 2423 followers, 1541 following.

His current stats as for 21st October 2016 are
88 posts, 2387 followers, 1541 following.

Just putting it here in his thread. Not sure what that tells us though laugh out loud.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:56 am

Great stats yes Looks like he has purged followers since then. I have noticed with all the guys that are not yet public that their stats have changed a bit as well since the show aired so I think they are laying low but still active a bit
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:44 pm

I watched the episode and I am firmly on the Lee train. Lee embodies such wonderful qualities. I love how he met Georgia with coffee and flowers...a sure way into my heart and hopefully Georgias. I did not see any cause for concern on Lee's HT....loved him and his family and I think they were by far the most gracious and welcoming to Georgia. Georgia seemed very invested and very comfortable with them. I felt their goodbye kiss moment was highly edited because production is trying to create doubt.
IMO Georgia is a nuts if she does not choose Lee. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  IMO he is has it all...great looks, great personality, kindness, thoughtfulness, nice family and no location issues. What a gem of a man....truly the total package!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lee is score
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:42 pm

^^^
He sure is!!

Just rewatched their dirty dancing date. After that serious kiss in the rain just after Lee said tick to bucket list mention, Georgia leaned in and I am guessing to plant another kiss on him but it was cut off!!! Yet another moment between these 2 we dont get to see. Darn those editors laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:11 pm

These BTS photos are amazing!!  Jumping hearts

Look at how Lee is looking at Georgia!  beatingheart
And holding her!  beatingheart
Even his arm around her inside the house   beatingheart
Lee is l o v e  

I may need a new avi!  heartandarrow
Lee surprises Georgia with a bunch of her very own red roses
Lee and Georgia are ready to meet Lee’s family. How will Georgia handle his family’s curly questions?
Welcome Georgia!
Lee’s family welcome Georgia with open arms
Lee’s Mum can see the sparks between Lee and Georgia but worries that Lee may have his heart broken
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:47 pm

He has a grip on his wrist not to let her go! Then his arm around her back, so sweet!

Great pics! They are both smiling from ear to ear. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:07 pm

I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at Lee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a happy Lee, a serious Lee, a singing Lee, a shirtless Lee.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . The SC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted are so yummy I can't pick one.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:41 pm

I love Lee's family - they remind me of my own. And I loved that his Grandma didn't mind embarrassing him. Remember the bit where she told Georgia Lee was conceived in Tasmania - pure gold! cantstopl

Also - I found it interesting that Georgia asked his mum what kind of women he normally dates - IMO that's the kind of question that you would only ask a mother if you were pretty serious about a guy ... I mean... she had only just met the woman!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking