SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tan - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:49 am

Lee is still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the leaderboard beatingheart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tan - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:27 am

Lee as The F1- Finale Clip Analysis

(crosspost with F1-F6 thread)

Joy15 wrote:I have no horse in the race. I found its way more fun to do the guessing when i am indifferent about the outcome laugh out loud. I have no problem with either of these F3 guys winning tbh.As long as its not Courtney..i am good laugh out loud.

Comparing the previews of Matty vs Lee,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its quite funny to me that how come it could be so revealing. See... GL has said (was it in interview or on the episode, or both?) that in the end it will come down to one guy she couldnt say goodbye to..yet..she was shown in the end of “Matty Journey” as saying goodbye to Matty . I was like....that was VERY revealing.....IMO. In a way, it could also imply that saying “Bye Georgia Love’ was the end of Matty Journey on the show as well. The Matty clip also owned the narration of “descending curve”: he was described as the perfect guy with so much love and so much to offer ..but in the end she just had to say goodbye to him. Sadz.  (On a brighter note..im sure girls will be lining up in a mere seconds after he being announced as the  next lead Smiley )

As for Lee, his edit in the clip continued to showcase the F1 edit in my book. As opposed to Matty, Lee got the line of her not wanting to see all this end with him. Quite the opposite of goodbye with Matty and also very telling..IMO. This clip inherit a somewhat of “ascending curve”: began with Lee’s unfortunate backstory as “always the groomsman, never the groom” ended by kissing the girl who said didn’t want to all end with him, which IMO implying his HEA .

Its also interesting to note that the clip showcased Glee kissing in the end-as opposed the one of Jake (at meet and greet) and the one of Matty (saying goodbye at HTD).

The way i see it, only Courtney and Lee has gotten all the F1 edit all season, with GL’s VOs such as : scary to fall in love with him and does he really likes me?, am i his type? respectively . In addition, both guys’s VOs and PIs implying doubts/insecurities can be found all over the episodes. With Courtney out from the equation, that leaves Lee as the sole F1 IMO.

What i found as funny as well interesting are the captions for both :

Matty and Georgia’s relationship has been a slow burn.
Will this dark horse sweep our Bachelorette off her feet?

Lee began his journey ready to find love. Has he found that with Georgia?

IMO the answers for both are YES Smiley. But definitely hold different meanings Smiley. As the former one doesn't necessarily translate to love. (FWIW Kevin W of Jasmine – who IMO is a runner up- had the sweet off her feet theme too in his bio ).

All JMHO. FWIW.

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:05 am

Georgia on Lee awwww

"He rocks up with flowers and a coffee, I mean, come on [laughs]! The more time I spend with Lee, the more it surprises me how similar we are and how much I just feel like we could absolutely fit into each others' lives with such ease. And it's not just the Melbourne factor — our values, everything we talk about, what we want out of life, just goes so hand-in-hand. And I'm finding that out more and more. The more dates we go on and the more time we spend together, he makes me laugh so much, and I feel like he really treats me like a princess, like every girl wants to be treated! Bit of a dreamboat."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:54 am

My heart says Lee [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:20 am

Bringing this article posted in the other thread. Grain if salt per usual. It's not over till it's over.

Btw what she says about Lee n the f3 comparisons??? How does she dump him after all that ? If she did.

I'm thinking the only way is to say some garbage we are too similar or too perfect for each other ? What could her reason be if she did not choose him if she didn't ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:45 am

The main part of the edit of Lee is that he's perfect for her/male version of her...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am

Sundy wrote:My heart says Lee [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:sprinklehearts I love this!  

My heart says Lee too but not sure sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:49 am

I think that Lee could be like Nikki... perfect match on paper but not chosen because of that.

Georgia has already said how ridiculous alike they are so to her it may be they are too much alike?

If she doesn't choose Lee I think that will be her reasoning. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think that Lee could be like Nikki... perfect match on paper but not chosen because of that.

Georgia has already said how ridiculous alike they are so to her it may be they are too much alike?

I was just about to say the same thing... those quotes on how easily they would fit into each other's lives in Melbourne, etc etc... was sounding a LOT like Nikki IMO. Nikki was the easy Perth option and everyone assumed that Richie would choose her because of it, but he didn't. Is this a Richie/Alex repeat? Is it Matty or Lee?!

I'm so confused hissyfit
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:02 am

Flowergrrl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think that Lee could be like Nikki... perfect match on paper but not chosen because of that.

I was just about to say the same thing... those quotes on how easily they would fit into each other's lives in Melbourne, etc etc... was sounding a LOT like Nikki IMO. Nikki was the easy Perth option and everyone assumed that Richie would choose her because of it, but he didn't. Is this a Richie/Alex repeat? Is it Matty or Lee?!

I'm so confused  hissyfit

I''m thinking the same thing. The big difference though between Nikki and Lee IMO is that Nikki was all in, chased Richie, did all the talking and I feel there is so much more of a physical and romantic connection between G & L than there was between N & R. Just how I see it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:My heart says Lee [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:sprinklehearts I love this!  

My heart says Lee too but not sure sad

It is sounding very Nikki isn't it. Check Becas hashtags though
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:11 am

^[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking