Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think if you have a clip you can use ezgif and upload the clip and convert it to a gif. There may also be some other apps that will do it more easily?

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:11 pm

My heart melted when Lee said, “The feelings I’ve had for Georgia ... I was going to say I haven’t felt in a long time. But to be honest, I’ve not felt ever before”  beatingheart

I'm going to bawl for Lee if he gets his heart broken at FRC :tissuebox

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My heart melted when Lee said, “The feelings I’ve had for Georgia ... I was going to say I haven’t felt in a long time. But to be honest, I’ve not felt ever before”  beatingheart

I'm going to bawl for Lee if he gets his heart broken at FRC :tissuebox

I can't even begin to think about it. I'll will be bawling my eyes out just reading the posts about the finale, I'll be a damn basket case watching it.

Thanks all for the tips. I'll try it on the weekend.

Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Jumped onto the Lee train come what may!

Cetamy

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jumped onto the Lee train come what may!

yaaayy!! finale here we come!

najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Lee s friend posted good luck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:28 pm

damn, he is FIT. and his style is impeccable <3

najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:25 pm

Im ready to witness Lee gain his HEA with GL > making it a Glee Pun Super Team :swinginglove

i am one lucky girl :yes: 2pop

Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Love watching her smile grow in that last gif!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lee s friend posted good luck

awwww that's so sweet. I am glad he has support from friends beatingheart

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:31 pm

She just glows when she is with Lee. Her PIs were just amazing. She was all but jumping.

I like the sound of the Glee Club punning away. Cuties.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum