SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:38 pm

I thought they would greet each other with a kiss rather than a hug for their second date haha.

I do wonder if they (and any other contestant+ G ) spend Any time together that is not shown onscreen really.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:these pictures of them greeting each other don't scream extra close or developing relationship on a second date IMO.

What do you all think?

nd4reality wrote:I thought they would greet each other with a kiss rather than a hug  for their second date haha.

I do wonder if they (and any other contestant+ G ) spend Any time together that is not shown onscreen really.
I think considering this franchise and how Georgia is, I wouldn't expect her to be kissing any of the guys on the lips when greeting them at a 2nd date and not even at HTD when greeting.

I'll even be surprised if she does that for FD even. Kissing during or at the end of the day yes but not the beginning IMO. Sam didn't do that either and I think it's just different from the US shows where they usually are OTT with physical stuff. Plus there's no fantasy overnight dates either on AU shows so it's very G/PG rated.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Bringing over to Lee's thread

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regarding the speedo pic - that was a pic from last year February 2015 and long before filming began, not from a week ago (it's a latergram) and was for a charity pool party event for the Haven Foundation (source)

Lots of Lee's friends seem to be posting pics of themselves with him and tagging him since he has been on the show with pics that are older.

A few of the pics he's been tagged in are more recent (the gym ones and the ones watching the AFL game).

All of them seem to be friends wishing him well on the show and hashtagging they are team Lee.

Flowergrrl wrote:Lee has been tagged in a few Instagram posts lately.

pic:
This last one makes me think that there's no way that Lee could be F1, because it seems strange that would he go to an event in Melbourne a week ago wearing a speedo?!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Noooooo! Cannot stand speedos! Sorry Lee, but you are no longer on my fave list... Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698 I am fine with the speedos and so far I have seen pics of Cam, Matty J, Courtney, and Sam (with no clothes yikes) all in speedos as well as underwear so the speedos are pretty tame especially for a charity event

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698  I am fine with the speedos and so far I have seen pics of Cam, Matty J, Courtney, and Sam (with no clothes yikes) all in speedos as well as underwear so the speedos are pretty tame especially for a charity event

Noooo! Not Matty J as well?! Aargghhh.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:44 pm

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698  I am fine with the speedos and so far I have seen pics of Cam, Matty J, Courtney, and Sam (with no clothes yikes) all in speedos as well as underwear so the speedos are pretty tame especially for a charity event

Noooo! Not Matty J as well?! Aargghhh.
:yes: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:55 am

I'm thinking that it's interesting Lee said in the article that 'not even his mum knows how far he got.'
That statement seems odd... you think that if he was F1 then his mum would've known because of HTD etc? Suspect
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:17 am

Flowergrrl wrote:I'm thinking that it's interesting Lee said in the article that 'not even his mum knows how far he got.'
That statement seems odd... you think that if he was F1 then his mum would've known because of HTD etc? Suspect

OMG Good point! That's weird. Good catch! Or maybe she doesn't know the result AFTER htd ??

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:41 am

Is there any evidence at all that Lee makes it beyond f4 ? IMO I'm going to place Matty j in the f3 and maybe f2 but do we have something for Lee to tie him into the f3?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking