SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:00 pm

This may or may not mean something, but I noticed that Lee is the only one who is always standing near Georgia (next to or just behind her) at every RC posted on tenplay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ep 1 - no pic posted on tenplay

Ep 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ep 3

Ep 4

Ep 5

Ep 6
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:18 pm

What's this guy's story? I took the "which bachelor is right for you?" and the website said it would be him laugh out loud
What's his appeal? And how far do we think he will go in this show?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:22 pm

emusha wrote:What's this guy's story? I took the "which bachelor is right for you?" and the website said it would be him laugh out loud
What's his appeal? And how far do we think he will go in this show?

laugh out loud - he's imo one of the good ones. Your lucky cantstopl

According to G he is the male version of herself. She said it's like looking in to a mirror, a better looking mirror because he is much better looking. Same sense of humor, they think alike etc.
he was one of the guys she had the jitters with on night one but after talking to him the jitters went away and she felt like she had known him forever.

We think he makes it very far, at least f3 and is the fav. on betting circles to win.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:26 pm

cool thanks for the update!
He's cute -- I'm not complaining that they picked him for me laugh out loud....
I guess we shall see if georgia wants him...interesting that she finds him so similar to her
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:33 pm

emusha wrote:cool thanks for the update!
He's cute -- I'm not complaining that they picked him for me laugh out loud....
I guess we shall see if georgia wants him...interesting that she finds him so similar to her

In the intro to the season she said she wanted to meet someone who cracks dad jokes and plays the guitar/sings to her. Lee qualified for one requirement. I don't think he can hold a tune though.

His date was full of proving that they are in fact similar.

Except that he seems soft spoken and she is very confident in her speech (job duh). jmo.
IMO they even walk similarly cantstopl.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:58 am

Bringing posts here
Just Looking wrote:  I read somewhere that Lee said he's not looking to settle down - Daily Mail "Last week, Lee confessed he wasn't ready to settle down with anyone, despite being on the show to find love.
He told Woman's Day magazine: 'I want to meet someone outgoing and ambitious, not someone who wants to settle down - maybe in 10 years or so.'  If this is correct, then he's not for Georgia IMO of course.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah it makes no sense given that Lee said on his SD that he was looking for someone but didn't want to settle for just anyone, not that he doesn't want to settle down with someone so I am thinking the sentence (because that's all it is, one sentence in the article and not an interview) is a bit off. Not that I think he wants to get married and have kids tomorrow but that he wants to do so with the right person for him which Georgia said she agreed with on their date

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:59 am

Just Looking wrote:I'm on catchup as have been away since the season started and just watched Georgia and Lee's kiss - WOW, that was on par with Richie and Alex's first kiss - very passionate.  I just hope he's there for her
Yeah the kiss between Lee and G was very passionate :fanningfan

There are some pics posted in the F1-F6 thread for kiss comparisons to past seasons (F1) and they have the same passion shown so will see if it means anything but their kiss was the most passionate one imo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:00 am

Idk about Georgia but hello !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:13 am

I almost wish she doesnt pick him just so he can be the next Bachelor :inlove for you

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:00 am

After Episode 7 and Lee talking about how he is there for Georgia and yet so worried, saying he is a nervous wreck the most vulnerable he has ever been in his life, I am saddened to think he may be F3 and gets his heart broken :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:01 am

see2love wrote:I almost wish she doesnt pick him just so he can be the next Bachelor :inlove for you

Add me to this list! :yes:

I'd love it if Lee is the next Bachelor Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:11 am

IKR ? He really is dreamy.
I'm waiting for you guys to do SCs of this last episode. Too bad the kind of editing the aus version does is not even have the potential F3 interact with the lead. Jake also. What gives ?

But IMO he is very soft spoken and probably too much for a lead. Maybe.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking