SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:26 am

nd4reality wrote:Idk about Georgia but hello !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh my goodness!!  :fanningfan

I think I will be using this as my new avi  beatingheart  :cutiepie

Also, glad to see there are more that want Lee as next Bachelor if Georgia doesn't choose Lee   Praying

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Be still our  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] s! Lee for Bachelor 2017 if he's not the winner! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:After Episode 7 and Lee talking about how he is there for Georgia and yet so worried, saying he is a nervous wreck the most vulnerable he has ever been in his life, I am saddened to think he may be F3 and gets his heart broken :tissuebox

My goodness. Can they rip out our hearts any more ? He said so after filming also. Upset

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:20 am

Here's a picture of Lee with his glasses on... cam there also

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:After Episode 7 and Lee talking about how he is there for Georgia and yet so worried, saying he is a nervous wreck the most vulnerable he has ever been in his life, I am saddened to think he may be F3 and gets his heart broken :tissuebox

I can't helo but wonder this - I would hate to see him getting his heart broken.

However, I also wonder if we are being shown his reaction, as we were Alex (the whole doubt thing re: Nikki conversation)?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:03 am

Yeah me too. I'm getting too much of a future heartbreak. He looked as though he was gutted when she called his name last. How is he going to handle it at the end ???

The line from his interview bothers me a lot (by proxy laugh out loud). He told his bestie because he needed someone to talk to. This is not a good thing.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Can someone please do me a favour. Praying

I'd love a picture of Lee with his glasses on for my avatar ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - your one is so good!) but every time I hit pause I get a big play sign in the middle of the screen.

Would someone be able to get a screen cap for me please.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:02 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Can someone please do me a favour.  Praying

I'd love a picture of Lee with his glasses on for my avatar ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - your one is so good!) but every time I hit pause I get a big play sign in the middle of the screen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you're welcome.  It was a tough job, but someone had to do it  giggling

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Can someone please do me a favour.  Praying

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you're welcome.  It was a tough job, but someone had to do it  giggling

:sending flowers

Thank you so much! I had a full body flush when I saw that photo Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - mine's better than yours!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OMGoodness your avi is swoon worthy! seeing hearts

Hands down the best one of Lee! I am distracted already seeing the avi in the threads. What a might fine man (yes he is) :hearts love:

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the sc hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:12 am

robinvi wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Lee in glasses :fanningfan

Lee in everything :fanningfan

:yes: Lee in everything, anything, or not  Hugesmile

I like the others and happy for Georgia no matter what but Lee is my fave   :inlove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:42 am

He may be my favourite bachelor contestant ever!! In all the franchise of every country.

Gorgeous man with or wothout glasses, impeccable manners, dapper style....everything about him speaks to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:15 am

Heres an insta picture of him training ...... biceps in full view.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking