Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Rhys Chilton - Guy #4 in 1st Promo Video - Glasses guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rhys Chilton - Guy #4 in 1st Promo Video - Glasses guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Looks like Rhys has done stripping and still does (SM posts by company I saw a week ago showing he is doing bookings still).
He is also not the only one who has done stripping, Cameron has also (posted in his thread). Maybe it's just me but after Blake Garvey and his stripper past/business and when it comes to settling down, I just don't see the stripping thing working so much.
I also believe it's not a good thing to do though it pays well. I don't think I would be dating a stripper if I wasn't married... no no

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Re: Rhys Chilton - Guy #4 in 1st Promo Video - Glasses guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Flowergrrl on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:30 pm

An interesting Instagram post from Rhys, saying that the show promoted bullying:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rhys Chilton - Guy #4 in 1st Promo Video - Glasses guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum