SELECT CONTENT

Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip3 - Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion Empty Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:32 pm

IG
1d
danielseanmaguireAlways pushing the envelope and making things weird, awkward and extreme. #bachelorinparadise #bip3 #mexico

bip3 - Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion 13694865_1112016972191310_1762318934_n

IG
1d
danielseanmaguire"Wonder if people understand my sarcastic and joking personality......either way last night was off the hook" shot by @jasegraphics @bachelorinparadise @bachelornationspoilers @bachelor_nation #bachelorinparadise #mexico #beach #vancouver #vancity #model #LA #fitness #fitfam #fitspo

bip3 - Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion 13744073_599229966905695_2002785225_n

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bip3 - Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion Empty Re: Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by hae1001 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:45 pm

What is he is pouring on his face?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

bip3 - Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion Empty Re: Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Maple syrup.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:48 pm

laugh out loud You can see the little maple leaf (part of our flag) on the bottle. Tourist companies always associate Canadians with Maple Syrup. That's why this so is funny to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Lol I loved the maple syrup bit. It's funny I use real maple syrup as a sugar substitute for everything.... And I am Canadian haha
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:22 pm

@sbolduc Did you see his bikini thong thingy with the Canadian Flag? laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:41 pm

I think he is hilarious! He's not really "dumb", he's just goofy. I like his weird sarcastic dry humour. 

I'm actually still laughing when I just THINK about some of the things he's said. He is definitely goofy though and I wish he, and every other Canadian that says "eh?" would just stop already! Please!! Anyway, I don't take anything he says seriously and find myself waiting for more and more ITMs from him. laugh out loud I think he knows exactly what the producers want. I'm STILL laughing at him saying that maybe Chad and Lace weren't so much a match made in heaven but maybe more of a match made in hell. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm laughing hard as I type this. Is this even a thing—match made in hell? laugh out loud it just makes me laugh!!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:45 pm

cantstopl just reading your post.

Canadians will never stop staying eh? I don't realize how many times a day I say it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:50 pm

Not sure GA. But I wonder if he puts in some of the candian accent.
It seems to disappear at times and then return. When it does, I can barely understand what he is saying. Which I guess is because it is not something that comes naturally to him.

Anyone else think this?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:51 pm

I'm not sure how you put in a Canadian accent, I don't think I have one. I do know that when I'm in Florida my eh's? disappear.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:56 pm

I live in Canada and no one around me sounds like him laugh out loud. Guess living in the GTA is different from anywhere else.

You know saying aboot instead of about ???? That's the Canadian accent. lolpanda

You have to watch HIMYM to hear when Robin ( supposed to be a candian) speaks normally and when she puts on the candian accent to know what I am talking about.

With Daniel, you hear that at times and then at other times it disappears. It's as though the producers ( of course) told him to put it on for his Candian role and it drops because that is not his normal way of talking.

Hope I'm making sense here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:57 pm

I hear his accent sometimes and I think it's a goof. It sounds hillbilly more than Canadian. laugh out loud  I thought we graduated from eh? to hey? laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daniel McGuire - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+17
MiniDiva
Duke702
hdman
happygolucky
just2relax